The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimmed through a video, and noticed they have a 'bfam' fan account. I don't believe that for a second. Maybe I'm wrong but I have never ever seen a fan account for a smaller channel. Personally i prefer the smaller channels (any recommendations would lovely) but I highly doubt someone has made a fan account 🤔

Reactions: 2
I know the housing estate they live in, might I add that I'm not a stalker, I just live locally and their housing estate is VERY distinctive and they show it in their videos. I'd say 90% of those houses are council owned. They are absolutely TINCHY.

The front room/living room is where Stephanie and Shaun have their bedroom and there's only 2 bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs its the kitchen, the living room which faces onto the back garden, the front room they use as a bedroom and a separate toilet and bathroom. The 2 bedrooms upstairs are so small, so that means the 3 boys are in one bedroom (which they never show).

I'd say they are in dire need of getting a bigger house
Wow 2 bedrooms upstairs 😳 that’s worse than I imagined. oh it’s the living room they use for a bedroom, so their living room is technically the dining room. I’ve noticed their back yard a small decked area and from one window you can see the street. Wow what a situation to be in. I wonder if the other baby is used as a get out fast card then? 😱

Yeah, the houses on their estate are so small. You might think they'd be bigger from imagining the footprint of the downstairs layout, but those houses are only partially 2 story. The living room and kitchen have no upstairs sort to speak.

Imagine living in such a small space and not even getting out for school

I hate all the excessive buying of tit they seem to do. I'm sure last year the kids each got something like 20 Easter eggs EACH. They always seem to do gift openings videos, especially when its coming up to Christmas and they have them opening presents BEFORE the actual day, am sure it's so that they can get in first with the YouTube videos. I don't think its good for the kids long term.

Another thing I don't think is good for the kids, the fact that they homeschool them. Honestly the amount of words they mispronounce is unreal. Not that that's the end of the world but I just don't think they seem intelligent enough for getting the older ones to a GCSE level.
They'll preface a day out and say that it's like a field day for their schooling when it's obviously just for the content. For example one day they went to the Ouseburn and I thought what a brilliant place to learn about the history of Newcastle, how it was the heart of the UK's Industrial Revolution, invention of the first ever steam train, coal mining etc. NOPE they went there just to take Fortnite style photos in front of all the graffitti.

I get that the don't have to teach them history when they head out anywhere, but what they are teaching them is that life is all about just making things look good on Youtube. They can't even go to the beach without having the kids just sit there whilst they do cinematic shots of their prosecco and cheese boards :rolleyes:. And let's not even get started on the amount of drinking wine they seemed to do whenever they went out for lunch and then driving back home with all the kids in the car...
I did worry about the homeschooling situation as they definitely don’t seem the brightest couple without sounding too mean. I’ve noticed all the mispronounced words too and thought about the homeschooling 🤨. Definitely the inghams wannabes. I feel awful now cos Stephanie comes across as such a lovely innocent woman and I never wanted to backstab them, just mention the odd puzzling thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel awful now cos Stephanie comes across as such a lovely innocent woman and I never wanted to backstab them, just mention the odd puzzling thing.
Ugh same. I'm wondering if I went too far with my posts on here because I do have a soft spot for them and think their kids are so lovely. I just think that they are putting their 'YouTube career' before their kids.

I hope that if they do get bigger that they'll make more of an effort to blur out their younger kids school uniform. And if they move that they'll not show the outside of their house.

I really like Stephaine I think she comes across as an amazing mum ,the living situation does sound chaotic especially since there youngest is 5 or 6? So have been living like that for a long time which seems a bit crazy they haven't moved sooner . Its Shaun I'm not to sure about cant really put my finger on it ,I do hate the way he always speaks over stephanie.

Does anyone know what they do for work...? Swear they never do anything but have too much money

Does anyone know what they do for work...? Swear they never do anything but have too much money
No idea! I’d imagine they probably don’t really have as much as they make out. They may be in council housing as discussed further up and living on credit and benefits for all we know? They’ll get something for the youngest boy in form of benefits anyway!

No idea! I’d imagine they probably don’t really have as much as they make out. They may be in council housing as discussed further up and living on credit and benefits for all we know? They’ll get something for the youngest boy in form of benefits anyway!
Why would they get benefits for the you best?

I don't watch this family enough to know how old their children are but they'll most likely get benefits for all the children below the age of 16, is that all of them or maybe 3 of them? I don't think they work so will probably get a good amount child tax credits, child benefit and maybe even something for themselves or perhaps money towards the rent etc.. Could be totally wrong of course but that would be my guess.

Even the very well off families I know don't spend hundreds on 20+ easter eggs per kid. Just seems a bit odd they do extravagant things like that, but then the parents will always eat out and not get the kids anything or will cook / order very small portions for the number of kids. Also whenever they go anywhere for a day out they pass activities and say "oh that looks fun!" and then don't seem to let the kids do it or they've gone when everything is shut, so maybe they don't seem to have as much as it appears.

Reactions: 1
Why would they get benefits for the you best?
Doesn’t the youngest have learning difficulties? I’m sure they said before, and also mentioned how they were allowed to travel a little further during lockdown because of that. If it’s the case then they’ll probably get some form of benefit for him.

Just discovered their channel, dont mind it to be fair. But, how on earth do they appear to have so much money? Its like never ending!

How many children does she have? I only say that because she has had all those children yet called her baby measuring on the fithed (5th she means) gentile?? (Centile/percentile). Also did she call her garden a gargen? I don’t mean to sound awful but for someone who’s on their 5th child you’d think they’d know, and also they homeschool these kids 🤨

Haven't watched many of there vlogs lately, watched today's wonder what there big summer project is , when Stephanie was at aldi's
It looked like they were sat in a van

Wow they’re a bit irresponsible letting the whole family get so burnt to a point of stinging. Stephanie buys after sun but I think she should have got suncream too. I don’t think the most rubbish suncream could let the sun through to burn them to that extent.

Wow they’re a bit irresponsible letting the whole family get so burnt to a point of stinging. Stephanie buys after sun but I think she should have got suncream too. I don’t think the most rubbish suncream could let the sun through to burn them to that extent.
I think they are massively irresponsible regarding the sun burn. They should be slathered in factor 50 and topped up all day!

The sun is showing up Seans shaved hairline. Why does he do it? Most men would want more hair at the hairline, not shave it back into a big widescreen forehead

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

I think they are massively irresponsible regarding the sun burn. They should be slathered in factor 50 and topped up all day!

The sun is showing up Seans shaved hairline. Why does he do it? Most men would want more hair at the hairline, not shave it back into a big widescreen forehead

View attachment 627404
View attachment 627405

Ha ha you know I never even noticed, but it will explain Dionnes very low hairline now! That doesn’t really help with dionnes confidence if he feels he has to shave it off. She will grow up hating it too. It’s a bit like the inghams with Chris’ ginger hair, esme will think it’s embarrassing to be ginger later in life because he obviously does.

That’s terrible! I know we all make mistakes etc and no one is perfect but this is really irresponsible from parents who have always come across as responsible people, but then they’re ingham wannabes so I guess you can’t expect much else.
Thinking a Moorhen was a Heron... and they home school these kids lol
I’ve always been a bit concerned about this homeschool craze that’s going around YouTube at the mo.

ive come on here as I do like this family like I said at the start of the thread, lately things have annoyed me about them that shouldnt really, when they say loch Le Mond, mataland etc I find myself correcting them. Why does Dionne always sound American when she vlogs ? also the wannabe Inghams , they where told about the Inghams shadiness a while ago and still continue to idolise them, they just copy everything they do. Also Im with others where does all the money come from , they seem to be loaded but still live in a small house. the poster who said traveller vibes is spot on Ive been racking my brains thinking what is it about particularly shaun that gets to me, that would explain why he doesnt homeschool them and why they seem to pronounce everything wrong , you would think having a you tube channel they would research how things are said. Other than this I like them :LOL:

Just skimmed through a video, and noticed they have a 'bfam' fan account. I don't believe that for a second. Maybe I'm wrong but I have never ever seen a fan account for a smaller channel. Personally i prefer the smaller channels (any recommendations would lovely) but I highly doubt someone has made a fan account 🤔
there is a commenter who is obssessed with them saying theyre the best you tube family and commenting on every vlog so it could possibly be them, they come across childlike with their comments