The balloons being shot down US/Canada

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit to knowing nothing about this kind of stuff so just wondering what peoples thoughts were? Anyone have any insights or thoughts, interesting links etc? Just seen that another balloon/satellite (??) has been shot down tonight.

Having had a quick read, I gather that satellites are normal above countries (see I told you I dont know much) but why are they now becoming a problem? And why are we being told about it?

Reactions: 2
what is a weather balloon supposed to be when it’s at home 😂
It’s a balloon that flies at very high altitudes and measures things like atmospheric pressure, wind etc. and sends the data back down to meteorologists.

I am wondering whether China (possibly with Russia’s support??) are playing games with the US and setting up false flag events to escalate any potential conflict?

Sounds extreme but it seems weird that they (China) are apparently about to shoot down a balloon themselves according to reports tonight.

Pretty bizarre and worrying too… hope it’s not aliens 👽

Reactions: 2
Where are they when we need them?

2994.jpg

After the last few years I wouldnt be in the slightest bit surprised if its either:

a) friendly aliens coming to say hello and we keep killing them to the point they will decide we're a bunch of bastards and eradicate us.

b) China and or Russia being baddies which will lead to full on WW3.

c) an over reporting diversion tactic to steer attention away from something else (the dead cat theory) (I hate that term as I love cats).

The first one, being identified as a large floating balloon type object I just put down to a Sam Smith sighting, but now I'm not sure.

_128605111_c1d0aa57c8c94a2cc5580aebdac1dc4a5ec5d4be.jpg

Reactions: 1
Have they started appearing in the UK now or something? I kept hearing a snippet on the News of Rishi babbling on about how he'd do everything to protect the country etc.

It seems like they're spying on North America, probably for multiple reasons, but uncovering military secrets is likely to be one; especially as one of the balloons was known to have flown over an air base.

I wonder if they thought the balloons would be undetectable, or thought the US would accept they were weather balloons, hence why they've proceeded with violating another country's airspace.

Reactions: 1