The Bachelor/Bachelorette (any)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she called dale her fiancé aswel 😳😂
Do you reckon it’s right that they were in contact before?
I feel like they had to have been in contact. She has been all Dale since he got out of the car the first night. Plus, it is weird how much focus the producers and editors have had on him the entire time.
They always have some sneaky crap going on! 😂

What do you think about this guy?
Me: First appearances..he is yummy. Good looking guy.
The more I see him on the show, the more he is seeming quite stalkerish/possessive.

AF0E7B3A-4DA6-4209-AF79-49179D3E8E16.jpeg

Last edited:
I feel like they had to have been in contact. She has been all Dale since he got out of the car the first night. Plus, it is weird how much focus the producers and editors have had on him the entire time.
They always have some sneaky crap going on! 😂

What do you think about this guy?
Me: First appearances..he is yummy. Good looking guy.
The more I see him on the show, the more he is seeming quite stalkerish/possessive.

View attachment 292262
Yeah when he turned up on that group date after losing. The other guys had every right to be pissed and she turns around and said she liked it so if this series carried on He’d get worse.

I wonder what happens with the new girl, wonder if they bring back the guys which left

What did you think of the whole kiss thing? She’s the one who pulled back cos it’s like she realised he wasn’t Dale. Then blamed him and made Chris tell him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited: