The Bachelor/Bachelorette (any)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started the Aussie latest series 😌 then gonna watch last nights first episode of the new us 1. Anyone else watching? Let’s chat :)

Reactions: 1
Started the new series of the bachelorette! What’s everyone thinking so far? Also does anyone know where you can watch old bachelor series?

Hey all! I tattle on another thread here. I was happy to see this thread exists. I cannot wait to see the train wreck, that is Claire, roll on down the crazy tracks!😂

What is your first impressions? Claire? The Guys? Have any of you watched the other seasons?
Claire is insane, so are some of the guys. I like the quieter guys myself but they never get air time because of the crazy drama.

I've never watched this crap before but I know one of the guys in this season so have to watch it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Claire is insane, so are some of the guys. I like the quieter guys myself but they never get air time because of the crazy drama.

I've never watched this crap before but I know one of the guys in this season so have to watch it :ROFLMAO:
I agree, Claire is crazy. Did you notice how they kept that guy in the straight jacket the entire first episode? Why? 🤔🤔

I agree, Claire is crazy. Did you notice how they kept that guy in the straight jacket the entire first episode? Why? 🤔🤔
Yeah I don't know! I'm just about halfway through the second episode now and I know you're not supposed to say this but there is a reason why she is single!

I just don't get this show I mean she is kissing all these guys like they come off a conveyor belt it's so gross and weird :ROFLMAO:

Edit: oh and the dodgeball? WHAT WAS THAT?

• Haha
Yeah I don't know! I'm just about halfway through the second episode now and I know you're not supposed to say this but there is a reason why she is single!

I just don't get this show I mean she is kissing all these guys like they come off a conveyor belt it's so gross and weird :ROFLMAO:
Ugh! Yes, and from what the previews show she is not going to slow that behavior down. But, they also have a sneaky way of making things appear more dramatic in the previews. We shall see!

Ugh! Yes, and from what the previews show she is not going to slow that behavior down. But, they also have a sneaky way of making things appear more dramatic in the previews. We shall see!
Yeah the previews are like constant fireworks like bang bang bang drama drama DRAMA!

What is your first impressions? Claire? The Guys? Have any of you watched the other seasons?
I’ve watched bits of other seasons mostly the in paradise one when it’s on ITV BE but the first time I watched full eps was when I watched the season finale of the last season of The Bachelor cos I saw the drama mentioned on Instagram. Then I saw this bachelorette was gonna start and thought ooh I need summit new to watch I’ll give it a look and boy am I glad I am 😄

• Haha
I’ve watched bits of other seasons mostly the in paradise one when it’s on ITV BE but the first time I watched full eps was when I watched the season finale of the last season of The Bachelor cos I saw the drama mentioned on Instagram. Then I saw this bachelorette was gonna start and thought ooh I need summit new to watch I’ll give it a look and boy am I glad I am 😄
We do love watching B. In Paradise too. My husband, who I affectionately refer to as ManMeow here on Tattle, loves watching all of these shows too. He actually is the one that reminded me of the new season. 🤗 I have some errands to run, so I must go. I do look forward to getting to Tattle with you guys more this upcoming season. Have a great day.