The Babysitters Club Netflix Revival

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the heads up about the Malory Towers series! I've watched the whole thing today, its fab! I loved Enid Blyton growing up, I still have loads of her books!
You are welcome. It got me through the start of lockdown x

Reactions: 1
Finished this! Ugh, so good. I know Kristy wasn't everyone's favourite but I quite liked her.
I am tempted to re-read the books. The ebooks are available my library app.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching season 2? I cannot stand Mallory in the books (I used to try and skip hers) turns out I canā€™t stand her in the show either šŸ˜‚

How did I not know this (and Mallory Towers) was a thing. I know what I'm doing this weekend

Reactions: 1
Ah loved this series, as easy summer watch even though it is aimed at tweens! Pity it was cancelled

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad I saw this thread, the Babysitters Club was my favourite book series when I was younger and I had no idea about the Netflix show! I was nap trapped under my 9 week old baby last night so started binging the first series and I love it! Thank you to everyone for recommending it, it's really lovely and so nostalgic!

• Heart
Reactions: 3