The Babysitters Club Netflix Revival

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sticking on an episode of this once I’ve finished the Jeffrey Epstein documentary. Really need an easy watch after that. 😰

I have just started. I loved the books as a kid. Ugh, this is making me so happy. It is the perfect light-hearted escapism. Totally aimed at tweens but I am enjoying it.

Reactions: 5
I have just started. I loved the books as a kid. Ugh, this is making me so happy. It is the perfect light-hearted escapism. Totally aimed at tweens but I am enjoying it.
I watched a few episodes the other day and totally agree with you. It’s great just as something light and easy to watch.

Reactions: 2
I'm 40. What are we like! I got my kids into Mallory Towers and The Worst Witch so I could watch them 👍👍🤣

• Haha
Oh I used to love it... will defo watch. Did anyone notice that the actress who played Alex Mack was in the original xx

I was OBSESSED with them! Not seen the series as I haven’t got Netflix shock horror but must have had about 30 books. Did anyone here have that special edition one with actual letters in? Dawn and Claudia were my faves and couldn’t stand Kristy, gave off the impression of a passive aggressive smart arse! Is the character in the TV show the same?

Loved the BSC books as a kid. Those abs the Point Horror books too!!!!
Point Horrors were amazing! The covers were so detailed too. Best ones were the original ones that launched the series like The Babysitter part 1 and 2, Funhouse, Trick or Treat and The Accident. Does anyone remember Point Romance as nobody else seems to, even at the time only me and one other girl at school were obsessed with them!

I was OBSESSED with them! Not seen the series as I haven’t got Netflix shock horror but must have had about 30 books. Did anyone here have that special edition one with actual letters in? Dawn and Claudia were my faves and couldn’t stand Kristy, gave off the impression of a passive aggressive smart arse! Is the character in the TV show the same?

Point Horrors were amazing! The covers were so detailed too. Best ones were the original ones that launched the series like The Babysitter part 1 and 2, Funhouse, Trick or Treat and The Accident. Does anyone remember Point Romance as nobody else seems to, even at the time only me and one other girl at school were obsessed with them!
Yeah I remember the Point Romance books but I was more into the Point Horrors. I think the first one I read was Freeze Tag and then I went through them all pretty much!!

Ah, those were the days!!!

I had the books with the letters in, used to love the summer specials.

I always remember we weren’t allowed to buy point horror books from the book sales at school they weren’t classed as age appropriate 😂

Also remember there was a copy of Judy Blune’s Forever that made its way round the girls at school 😂

I had the books with the letters in, used to love the summer specials.

I always remember we weren’t allowed to buy point horror books from the book sales at school they weren’t classed as age appropriate 😂

Also remember there was a copy of Judy Blune’s Forever that made its way round the girls at school 😂
FOREVER! That’s a blast from the past! Remember when he introduced her to Ralph lol, I got it out of the library when I was 10, was shocked and curious, devoured it and took it back before I got caught reading it 😂 I’m sure I read it’s been made into a TV movie too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I kind of wish they were bit older in it , they seemed too young. I can't remember how old they were supposed to be in the books.

OMG i remember these. Loved them! I remember reading The babysitter. They were much better than goosebumps.

Reactions: 1
Loved this series!! Some of the outfits Claudia wore sounded shocking!
I loved the special book where they did Peter Pan

Loved the books and binge watched the series. Some great memories came back to me. I’m 42 😂.

I loved Mallory towers on BBC iPlayer too at the start of lockdown.

Reactions: 3
Loved the books and binge watched the series. Some great memories came back to me. I’m 42 😂.

I loved Mallory towers on BBC iPlayer too at the start of lockdown.
Thanks for the heads up about the Malory Towers series! I've watched the whole thing today, its fab! I loved Enid Blyton growing up, I still have loads of her books!