The Archie Battersbee case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd been going on the assumption lately that his heart would stop in the middle of all these court proceedings and his mother would have to deal with the fact she wasn't there, but it would be for the best. I don't know why I didn't register that's not going to happen because it seems there is no DNR agreement.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ

These absolute bleeping idiots

Like… why would you make this picture of a seriously sick child and have it say VIBES.

They walk among us - truly. This is sick tit.
Poor boy his eyes are sunken in his swollen from fluids retention from his organs failing and there are idiots doing this not very dignified at all for him

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That photo is really upsetting. His palor :cry: how can you look at that and think he's alive...................

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ

These absolute bleeping idiots

Like… why would you make this picture of a seriously sick child and have it say VIBES.

They walk among us - truly. This is sick tit.
what are they accusing the hospital of doing and is that a bruise on his forehead ?

Reactions: 4
That photo of him is absolutely appalling. That colour is only on someone who is dead and has been dead for sometime.

Wtf are the courts thinking allowing this sick circus to continue?

It reminds me of the Dr Carl Tanzler case 🤢

• Sad
Yeah go on Hollie, follow the advice to take him out of that hospital. Let us know how that works out for you.

Reactions: 11
Thing is, no one on the DFA page has ever slated Archie, or said that she deserves it. All they do is post public information.
They are so riled about that one page when there are comment sections all over the web that are much much harsher.

Reactions: 14
Is it totally wrong of me to cringe at the spelling and think if you’re going to have a public rant, make it a well spelt and coherent one?

Reactions: 42
He looks dreadful in that photo. So sickly and pale. How can she bear seeing him like this?

• Sad
The photo is so upsetting, his nose 😢

How can anyone look at that and think he can come back from this, I hate to say it but he literally is like “death warmed up” . Poor boy should be allowed to slip away in peace

Is it totally wrong of me to cringe at the spelling and think if you’re going to have a public rant, make it a well spelt and coherent one?
my friends call me a grammar and spelling nazi so that post made me actually shake 🤣😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
AGH someone just linked a DM article about ambien being used to "wake coma patients"

Replies: "wow, definitely worth a go!"

Definitely isn't, given it's not evidence based, completely irrelevant, and they're talking about a child who's being kept precariously alive by a meticulously managed cockail of drugs, adjusted hourly.

Someone posted earlier about the sheer level of arrogance of people in AA, who take an incredibly complex situation and think they can solve it with a google. Do you they not think all the neurologists, with decades of training, may have already mentioned it if they thought a pill could magically wake him up?

/rant over

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.