The Archie Battersbee case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting quite disturbing now. Her army seem to be invested into this drama, a war against a hospital that they will ultimately lose. It’s nothing but reality tv for them. And she is egging them on with the accusations

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s fair to blame any doctors for not communicating properly. Sometimes, there are communication errors but there has to be a wilful need to ignore or disregard the professionals when those errors are rectified and the family just keep digging in and won’t listen. There is nothing that the professionals can say at this point to convince them. They accuse them of such awful things with no basis in fact

Reactions: 15
How do people get onto the FB page? Are they not accepting people?
I don't know, I'm not on there. I rely on other people to tell me the latest.

I was snooping while it was open and I've commented on a couple of Dignity page threads so I don't think they'll accept me anyway.

Reactions: 2
This morning she is blaming the hospital for altering his oxygen and she saved his life as she noticed and they didn’t. Said more brain damage done by their duck up.

She is never ever going to find peace. So much anger.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They accepted me into the group within minutes of clicking request to join 😂 There are over 16,000 members - I assumed they weren't picky since the more donations the better (for them).

Reactions: 4
They closed the page in a weird attempt to block trolls aka anyone who doesn’t tell them that Archie is going to open his eyes and do kartwheels across the floor. They cross check if you’ve liked the Dignity page which they seem to take massive issue with despite pages on here and much worse on sites like kiwi

Reactions: 11
They closed the page in a weird attempt to block trolls aka anyone who doesn’t tell them that Archie is going to open his eyes and do kartwheels across the floor. They cross check if you’ve liked the Dignity page which they seem to take massive issue with despite pages on here and much worse on sites like kiwi
The kiwi forums is what I referenced in the past but didn't want to share as it could be taken quite offensive to some people and they are pretty brutal on there!

Kiwi and Tattle actually take a bit of finding though. It's asking a bit much for them to step outside the illiterate realms of Facebook.

Reactions: 8
There is “supporters“ on that page advising Hollie to put hidden cameras in his room. Give me strength.

This may get me hated but the picture of her kissing Archie on the lips is just gross. Who wants a picture of a such a moment? Who takes a picture? Why is she kissing him on the lips when he has a tube in his mouth? I admit I don’t like adults that kiss children on the lips. I think it’s weird and also unhygienic if the parent smokes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I won't even stop when the inevitable happens, will it? I can see the hospital being sued, then probably campaigning for "Archie's Law" (whatever that might be).

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Kiwi and Tattle actually take a bit of finding though. It's asking a bit much for them to step outside the illiterate realms of Facebook.
I read kiwi to, they are brutal on there but some are very smart and do have the same opinion regarding Archie as we do.

Ah that must be why the group won’t let me in as I am also a follower of the Dignity for All page. Silly really as surely I could be going in there to defend Archie against the nasty trolls and report back to the army?

Reactions: 3
Ah that must be why the group won’t let me in as I am also a follower of the Dignity for All page. Silly really as surely I could be going in there to defend Archie against the nasty trolls and report back to the army?
Admin will only see what public groups you are in. They might be scrolling your FB and not liking what they see? Also if they have a number of admins some will let you in, others will reject you. so sometimes its worth trying again or a few times.

Reactions: 2
Admin will only see what public groups you are in. They might be scrolling your FB and not liking what they see? Also if they have a number of admins some will let you in, others will reject you. so sometimes its worth trying again or a few times.
Gotcha!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.