The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im actually kind of disappointed ryan-mark went. found him weirdly entertaining. marianne should have gone i think.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love thomas, his enthusiasm is brilliant. Really hope he wins!

But lottie on the other hand...😬 I have never disliked someone on tv so much. She has the most awful people skills and she is not afraid to throw her privilege in other peoples faces. Has anyone else seen her tweets?? She is unbearable

Reactions: 12

But lottie on the other hand...😬 I have never disliked someone on tv so much. She has the most awful people skills and she is not afraid to throw her privilege in other peoples faces. Has anyone else seen her tweets?? She is unbearable
Lottie has real delusions of grandeur.

Does anyone know what her business plan is? They make so much of her being a librarian...

Reactions: 3
Ryan-Mark was so funny on You're Fired! He's such a strange character i cannot help but like him

Reactions: 8
im actually kind of disappointed ryan-mark went. found him weirdly entertaining. marianne should have gone i think.
I loved him! One of the best characters on there, he constantly made me laugh

Love Thomas, he just absolutely loves everything and is always so passionate. He is a great salesman tho! Hoping he goes far in the process so we can see his business plan

I was rolling my eyes that none of them considered dietary requirements until it was too late. I know to check this even when just booking a meal for a group of friends nevermind being part of a task on the apprentice 😂

Reactions: 7
Think Lottie might be THE most unlikeable candidate the show has ever had.

bar Katie Hopkins who only turned out to be a dick afterwards

Reactions: 9
I dont like Lottie either BUT she does at least put in effort to treat clients with respect. She is extremely professional with clients considering how young she is but shes just very abrupt with colleagues and would be a nightmare to work with.

I dont like Lottie either BUT she does at least put in effort to treat clients with respect. She is extremely professional with clients considering how young she is but shes just very abrupt with colleagues and would be a nightmare to work with.
I agree - that's not a good business quality imo.

Reactions: 5
I think it just shows how fake and sly she is. Very devious and knows how to manipulate people.

Reactions: 5
Thomas to win! He puts his heart and soul into it all and when he went back into the boardroom for the blonde lady I think he won the hearts of a lot of viewers and I don’t think it was being tactful, I think he is completely genuine

I didn't like Thomas at first but he's completely won me over the past few weeks. I hope he wins.
Lottie - privileged little girl.
Dean - sorry who are you?
Lewis - something smarmy about him...?
Really like Scarlett and Carina.

I agree she is very professional with clients but her attitude towards the other candidates is shocking. That one episode when her and thomas worked together and she kept shooting him down, I was screaming at the tv!😶
She just won't take anyone else's opinions on board.
I have no idea how she thinks she can be a successful business person with her people skills

I didn't like Thomas at first but he's completely won me over the past few weeks. I hope he wins.
Lottie - privileged little girl.
Dean - sorry who are you?
Lewis - something smarmy about him...?
Really like Scarlett and Carina.
Really like scarlett and carina too! I think they've got good people skills and work ethic. Hoping it'll be a scarlett and thomas final

Reactions: 4
Delighted to have found this thread! I'm finding it difficult bottling up my feelings towards Lottie 😆

Also anyone else love Thomas or just me? 😬

Reactions: 8
Lottie has real delusions of grandeur.

Does anyone know what her business plan is? They make so much of her being a librarian...

Yeah she stole her business plan from a group I was part of and so was she (until they found out about her stealing it and kicked her out).

• Wow
Pretty sure Thomas is the winner. You can see when LS talks to him he really likes him. Hes pretty straight faced when talking to the others but with Thomas there's always a little smirk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.