The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god dean has gone!
Slightly annoyed lottie is still in the process but I can't deny how excited I am to see the interviewers rip her to shreds next week😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm hoping next week Lottie gets shown up and slaughtered by the interview process. Mike Soutar and Linda Plant won't listen to her bullshit and will tell her straight. Of course Lottie will put her own spin on it and "with respect" she'll say they were unfair and have no idea how to interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't wait to see the business plans!

No idea how Dean lasted as long as he did....he should've gone during the lolly ice task

Reactions: 5
Thought this was funny!
Miss Ryan Mark and Thomas!!

I'm hoping next week Lottie gets shown up and slaughtered by the interview process. Mike Soutar and Linda Plant won't listen to her bullshit and will tell her straight. Of course Lottie will put her own spin on it and "with respect" she'll say they were unfair and have no idea how to interview.
and she has 25 years experience in recruitment and interviewing...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 3
"My business plan, Lord Sugar, is that you need to invest £250,000 then get 4 more people to do the same, maybe Karen and Claude? Once you've done this, the money rolls in as everyone sells my face cream thats completely organic and fabulous and costs 10 times more than anything you find on the hight street but actually reverses the aging process "*

*some artistic licence there as I've no idea of the quality or properties of NuSkin
I am deceased :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Really missed him this week. Was hardly worth watching! Still gutted he went!
Can’t stand Lottie.... but am very excited to see her get roasted in the interviews. No matter how good you are, Claude and the gang will always make them look stupid!
Cant stand her smug looks she gives to everyone and her stuck up attitude!
He forgot she was a wine expert in the South African tours task too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch The Apprentice tonight (Tuesday)? It was on quite late 10.45!
It was about the final 5 and their back stories.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch The Apprentice tonight (Tuesday)? It was on quite late 10.45!
It was about the final 5 and their back stories.
Watching it now. So far I'm thinking Scarlett and Lewis have ideas Lord Sugar would want to invest in.

Reactions: 3
I think it's safe to say Lottie isn't the winner after being banned from all spin off TV shows because of complaints against her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's safe to say Lottie isn't the winner after being banned from all spin off TV shows because of complaints against her.
Cannot WAIT for her to come unstuck at interviews.

she’ll be in the papers sleeping with someone off love island and doing the z list circuit a week after apprentice finishes

Reactions: 11
Cannot WAIT for her to come unstuck at interviews.

she’ll be in the papers sleeping with someone off love island and doing the z list circuit a week after apprentice finishes
She strikes me the type to tell people she was approached to be in Love Island but turned it down because she wants to be known for more than how she looks in a bikini.

Instead she’s known for being the 19 year old with 15 years’ experience of the music industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What we can ascertain from watching Lottie on the ‘Final Five’

1. Not even her own mother gets on with her.
2. She has no friends.
3. She has no experience in any kind of real job apart from working in a school library.
4. A 17 year old can not possibly live alone at that age without having a substantial amount of money from the bank of mum and dad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.