The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only started watching this year, I was gonna ask if it’s always this mental, but I’ve read the thread. 🤭 Lottie is the worst. What an absolute blagger.
I’m surprised Thomas is gone I genuinely thought he’d at least get to the final.
Also if marianne is 36 I’m a straw hat.

Reactions: 3
Well color me surprised at Thomas leaving, although his business plan was just to expand his pillow business which I thought wasn’t very exciting or creative 😂 maybe that’s why he didn’t go further.

Cannot believe dopey Dean is still there!
I reckon Scarlett’s got a good chance at winning or Carina. I reckon Dean or Pamela for the chop next week. Glad Marianne went she was getting on my nerves.

Also if marianne is 36 I’m a straw hat.
She could well be, it's her make up that's doing her no favours. It's bloody awful.

In other news I'm absolutely gutted we won't get to see Thomas at the interview stage. With the obvious exception of Lottie the others are too vanilla to make interesting viewing.

And why Lottie thinks playing the Viola for 14 years makes her the next Mark Ronson is the funniest thing I've seen on TV this year.

Reactions: 8
Well apparently, it is! I wish she didn't get the boot, I really wanted to know if her business plan involved her pyramid scheme!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
"My business plan, Lord Sugar, is that you need to invest £250,000 then get 4 more people to do the same, maybe Karen and Claude? Once you've done this, the money rolls in as everyone sells my face cream thats completely organic and fabulous and costs 10 times more than anything you find on the hight street but actually reverses the aging process "*

*some artistic licence there as I've no idea of the quality or properties of NuSkin

Reactions: 1
She could well be, it's her make up that's doing her no favours. It's bloody awful.

In other news I'm absolutely gutted we won't get to see Thomas at the interview stage. With the obvious exception of Lottie the others are too vanilla to make interesting viewing.

And why Lottie thinks playing the Viola for 14 years makes her the next Mark Ronson is the funniest thing I've seen on TV this year.
Marianne looked so much better when she appeared on You’re Fired, the makeup artist made her look normal! . Her make up skills are clearly lacking. That red lipstick though..

Reactions: 2
I dont like Lottie either BUT she does at least put in effort to treat clients with respect. She is extremely professional with clients considering how young she is but shes just very abrupt with colleagues and would be a nightmare to work with.
Her problem is she cannot work in a team at all. To me that's a skill you need. All she does is talk over people and she thinks her opinion is the only one. When someone does something she doesn't agree with, she talks down to them and tries to make them look stupid.

She's very good at talking at people not to them.

I cannot stand her.

Thomas though!! Love him!!

Reactions: 4
Well color me surprised at Thomas leaving, although his business plan was just to expand his pillow business which I thought wasn’t very exciting or creative 😂 maybe that’s why he didn’t go further.

Cannot believe dopey Dean is still there!
I reckon Scarlett’s got a good chance at winning or Carina. I reckon Dean or Pamela for the chop next week. Glad Marianne went she was getting on my nerves.
I wonder if he's one of these that Lord Sugar will go back to and support anyway? You can tell he likes him. I felt gutted for Thomas when he said he had everything ready for his pillow business but he can't take it any further because he just can't get the money 😢

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he's one of these that Lord Sugar will go back to and support anyway? You can tell he likes him. I felt gutted for Thomas when he said he had everything ready for his pillow business but he can't take it any further because he just can't get the money 😢
I think Suralan may very well support Thomas. That had to be the most positive sacking ever on The Apprentice when Suralan was saying if he was a General he'd choose Thomas over everyone else. I think he liked his positivity, energy and honesty. Three traits that are sadly lacking in the other contestants.

I have to say I'm surprised Thomas was sacked because he was such good viewing. Take Lottie out of the picture and the remaining contestants have zero personality.

Reactions: 6
HOW is Lottie still in the process? All she does is rub people up the wrong way and argue with other team members in front of clients/customers

Reactions: 5
I do appreciate the entertainment value that Lottie brings, I liked her at first but after having a little nosy at her Instagram I no longer like her, just lots of content of her posing and pouting and visiting castles saying she feels at home there, lots of snobby privileged stuff and there was a general air of her considering herself well above everyone else, I feel like shes clearly trying to get onto the z-lister scene, she is very unlikeable so it will be interesting to see where she goes from here

I do appreciate the entertainment value that Lottie brings, I liked her at first but after having a little nosy at her Instagram I no longer like her, just lots of content of her posing and pouting and visiting castles saying she feels at home there, lots of snobby privileged stuff and there was a general air of her considering herself well above everyone else, I feel like shes clearly trying to get onto the z-lister scene, she is very unlikeable so it will be interesting to see where she goes from here
I can see her appearing in the next season of made in Chelsea 😂

(IMO) Thomas was a complete pain in the arse who didn't listen to anyone else and often had terrible ideas. Not saying anyone else is better than him, but there's a reason he'd be an awful investment. His tweet says it all for me. As Sir Alan would say "what a plonker". Stop embarrassing yourself!

(IMO) Thomas was a complete pain in the arse who didn't listen to anyone else and often had terrible ideas. Not saying anyone else is better than him, but there's a reason he'd be an awful investment. His tweet says it all for me. As Sir Alan would say "what a plonker". Stop embarrassing yourself!
Agree he was loud and obnoxious. He was a salesman and that was about it.

the only redeeming feature was when he stuck up for the women and said he’d go back in instead.
hes more like a market trader than a businessman and half of his sales were because he was so pushy people wanted to get rid of him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.