The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else warming up to Akshay šŸ˜‚
I thought he was quite fun in the food negotiations. Offering to do the dishes was quick thinking.
When they came through with those trollies all i could think of was Acorn Antiques šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thatā€™s one thing I donā€™t get with the negotiations. It seems like a no win situation. If I heard right, Company had Ā£3k budget but werenā€™t willing to spend Ā£600/700 and only wanted to spend Ā£245 or something. What are they meant to do force their arm? Lol

Reactions: 16
Thatā€™s one thing I donā€™t get with the negotiations. It seems like a no win situation. If I heard right, Company had Ā£3k budget but werenā€™t willing to spend Ā£600/700 and only wanted to spend Ā£245 or something. What are they meant to do force their arm? Lol
I think the point there was had they spent some time getting to know them and building some rapport with the client, the client would have spent more. It was proving a point about client management

Reactions: 19
I think the point there was had they spent some time getting to know them and building some rapport with the client, the client would have spent more. It was proving a point about client management
Right ok thanks

Harpreet rail roads her team and they all seem too scared of her to say anything. Iā€™d hate to work with her!

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s worse when he says a ā€œjokeā€ and all the candidates do that fake laugh. Iā€™d be sat there like šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
rewatching the old series and it was a lot less staged and the jokes seem a lot less forced..very strange. i think the reason the old series work better too is that they all had actual jobs - lots of sales people, hr, business people with a few random careers thrown in. now theyre mostly all entrepreneurs so they dont have a lot of the same business skills, drive, delusion etc..it would be better if they casted people with a larger variety of careers IMO

Reactions: 13
rewatching the old series and it was a lot less staged and the jokes seem a lot less forced..very strange. i think the reason the old series work better too is that they all had actual jobs - lots of sales people, hr, business people with a few random careers thrown in. now theyre mostly all entrepreneurs so they dont have a lot of the same business skills, drive, delusion etc..it would be better if they casted people with a larger variety of careers IMO
Where did you find the old series?

Reactions: 1
g-d, I hope this is a more enjoyable episode

I'm still not even sure of their names! šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Akshay: What they nodiced???

ETA: Pordable! Modivtion!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Having those two in my šŸ‘‚ I would of said ā€œshut the duck up!ā€ By now! šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.