The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can barely stand the thread on GG anymore - there are things to complain about that aren't the fact that this chick has a crooked jaw! FFS can we start a thread to complain about the awful ppl in the other threads, haha.

But seriously - the red shadow. I just....wish she would stop.

Reactions: 12
I am in two minds about Anna - sometimes she chooses some nice clothes but she doesn't really offer much content. She can't help her jaw/teeth so I was uncomfortable with some of the comments on the GG thread.

Reactions: 4
I am in two minds about Anna - sometimes she chooses some nice clothes but she doesn't really offer much content. She can't help her jaw/teeth so I was uncomfortable with some of the comments on the GG thread.
Come on, really?! It's more than obvious the comments made about Anna aren't on her jaw or teeth, but on her ALWAYS choosing photos in which she always smiles like this! I mean, never in my life have I seen anyone post such unflattering pics of themselves apart from Anna!
She's boring, her style is boring and apparently she's written a book just as boring.
I used to love watching her back in the day when she lived in London , her vlogs and Lily's were my absolute fave, but both have completely lost touch with reality. Don't they all though..

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, the photos she chooses to upload aren't the most flattering!
Totally! Looking back, I think it started going downhill when she first hired a professional photographer.
She used to post such great photos! [emoji7][emoji7] She should totally consider going back to basics, when she either took them herself or Mark did.

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how much better she looks in those pictures!
Yes!!! I love digging up old photos of bloggers/Youtubers! These photos were absolutely incredible and so flattering!!
a1d52404505c3dbd5806dd383c510347.jpg
b14722b5375d895b50e9d5027b098344.jpg
b34a20a63e07c0eb9ff5c815ec33f622.jpg
9c30f7a214f0b7cd0eba86613b013757.jpg
2d7a181441f294c9dcdf14d2a4c94d83.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
^ Wow, everything about her looked so much better, I'd forgotten how much I liked her style/taste in clothes. I particularly love her hair in these photos. Even her eyebrows don't look that bad lol. She looks a bit like a brunette version of Jessica Beautician, if anyone on here watches her channel.

Reactions: 6
^ Wow, everything about her looked so much better, I'd forgotten how much I liked her style/taste in clothes. I particularly love her hair in these photos. Even her eyebrows don't look that bad lol. She looks a bit like a brunette version of Jessica Beautician, if anyone on here watches her channel.
Yes, she does look like Jess!! I love her recipes so much and her videos are so calming to watch, just not on an empty stomach! [emoji16]
She did look incredible back then, hair, style, makeup, everything!

She looks miserable and grumpy in all of those pictures, even if she does look more elegant. I said what I said! Get over the fact that a smile usually involves an open mouth. JFC.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm so glad there's a foe option, so that unpleasant people can be ignored! [emoji3]

Reactions: 1
She looks incredible in those old pics! It also makes her look like a sister from another mister to Hannah Michalak.

Reactions: 3
She looks incredible in those old pics! It also makes her look like a sister from another mister to Hannah Michalak.
Yes!!! She also looked so much better with longer hair, but she keeps cutting it super short!

Blimey since the new advertising rules it makes for interesting reading under her latest vlog. SO much stuff gifted. Almost all her clothes and jewellery. Now it is clear why quite often she would say 'so a lot of you have been asking where I got my jewellery' and would then list it. To be fair to her I can't remember if she ever said then they were gifts.

Reactions: 2
Blimey since the new advertising rules it makes for interesting reading under her latest vlog. SO much stuff gifted. Almost all her clothes and jewellery. Now it is clear why quite often she would say 'so a lot of you have been asking where I got my jewellery' and would then list it. To be fair to her I can't remember if she ever said then they were gifts.
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I'm not local, but from what I've heard Brighton is an exorbitantly priced place to live. On top of that, she has less subscribers then her BFF Lily but she has just as expensive taste. West Elm and Net-A-Porter aren't cheap and she pimps them out on the regular. She's living the dream on someone else's dime.

I wish she would dress less like an androgenous Mass with legs and more for her shape and age and gender ??‍♀ she looks so nice in colour! All these black/grey shapeless baggy sweaters and baggy jeans are so horrible and it's literally her every day go to. I wish her and Lilly would stop taking style tips from each other ??‍♀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.