The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to note that Anna now has her own binoculars now so that she and Maawwk can watch the neighbours birds in sync. They are so incredibly lame, I’m lost for words.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I would like to note that Anna now has her own binoculars now so that she and Maawwk can watch the neighbours birds in sync. They are so incredibly lame, I’m lost for words.
Maybe they are role playing Lady of the Manor, they are so lame. They think bird watching will give them some sort of personality that they are missing but it really doesn't, they are going to forget about the binoculars in a few months time.
Mark must have eye-rolled at Lily's fake grass

Reactions: 11
I forwarded around in the video and landed on the “big announcement,” watched that and then abandoned the video, which is the worst thing as a viewer that you can to videos. YouTube seems to downgrade/deprioritize creators whose videos are consistently abandoned mid-view.

also can we talk about the fact that she’s sat at 498k for years! YONKS. That’s so bad! Maybe that’s why she’s doing the daily edit!
Yeah, she's doing it to try and boost her numbers but it's yet another example of Anna blatantly ripping off her "girl crush" Allana Davison, who's been doing daily videos all May. Allana's partner also works for her and does all her editing and photos, the difference is he actually seems to know what he's doing.

Reactions: 17
Is anyone else here a fan of Portlandia? There’s a scene right at the beginning of the first season where they say that Portland is where young people go to retire, and it’s been a long-standing joke between myself and my partner that the UK equivalent place is Brighton. I can’t help but laugh (sorry, giggle-giggle) about Anna as it appears that moving to the Brighton area to retire is exactly what she and Mark have done.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else here a fan of Portlandia? There’s a scene right at the beginning of the first season where they say that Portland is where young people go to retire, and it’s been a long-standing joke between myself and my partner that the UK equivalent place is Brighton. I can’t help but laugh (sorry, giggle-giggle) about Anna as it appears that moving to the Brighton area to retire is exactly what she and Mark have done.
I love Portlandia! I do think that Anna grew up in the Brighton area, and I think I she thinks she actually works hard 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez. What is she thinking letting Mark anywhere near a camera. Her photos (and video footage) used to be really lovely. Clearly putting Mark on the payroll has meant cutbacks elsewhere. I’d review said cutbacks, Anna. Your boy’s amateur photography is doing nothing for you.

Fire your photographer, Anna. If my bf took a picture like this of me I'd delete that in 5 seconds flat.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.