The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love the it cosmetics cc cream. I have mild rosacea and thread veins and it Covers them up perfectly without looking cakey. I only use 1 pump and apply with my fingers (heathen) and honestly it looks natural and lasts all day. If you’ve dry skin they have a pink one which is glowy and quite nice. Alternative the dr jart cicapair colour corrected is ace and natural coverage.

That said I know their is controversy for both because shade range is crap but they are the only things that don’t make me more red or feel unlike myself.

When the shops reopen I’d suggest getting a tester!
I think I will, I very very rarely put on makeup and for the amount I'd use it I don't know if it would be worth it but after all the hype, I was intrigued. Good to know the pros and cons. Thanks everyone who commented! x

Reactions: 2
I think I will, I very very rarely put on makeup and for the amount I'd use it I don't know if it would be worth it but after all the hype, I was intrigued. Good to know the pros and cons. Thanks everyone who commented! x
QVC might be worth buying it from. If you don’t like it you can return even after using it!

Reactions: 1
Get the mini from boots, it’s what I did, you can only get the original but it’s £14 so if you don’t like it, it’s not a waste of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.