The Anna Edit #4 a moment like this moment moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture is hilarious (in a fun way). I cant believe how much hair she had at that age. It looks like a wig
I was thinking the same thing, it’s like a wig. The pic with her sis was cute too, she has such a recognisable face. And her hair also looked great in the old picture with Lily.

Reactions: 9
She’s doing that ‘show me a picture of’ thing on insta...and guess who appears (needlessly) in half the photos? 🤮🙈 #themarksituation
Has Lily done this yet? If not, shall we countdown to when she will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s doing that ‘show me a picture of’ thing on insta...and guess who appears (needlessly) in half the photos? 🤮🙈 #themarksituation
He's omnipresent. The Mark situation is out of control and happening whether we like it or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looked at her IG post about the planner she is releasing and the comments are limited? I didn’t see any negative comments?

Reactions: 1
New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.