The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody explain the layout... how many rooms. .is it multi storied...like 1 half below n 2 above ground ... so the sitting room ahe was in wz the books wasn't shown today .. that's lower floor ... Then the living dining kitchen ..utility ... the 1 bedroom she showed was 1 floor above n same layout ascthe living room...

Reactions: 2
This is just a reflection - not a criticism and I know countries differ! It is a 4 or 5BR multi story house but bathrooms/toilets are only on the upper floors. In Belgium, where I live - even old houses have at the very least a small toilet room on the ground floor. Obviously super practical but it's interesting for me to see that in the UK that's really not a thing. Even for houses that have clearly been renovated between building and current times. It would drive me crazy if I was having people over/a party and they kept having to go upstairs to pee!

Anyways, her house seems hugeeeeee. I wonder if she'll show us 20% more next week...
I also wonder how much they're really going to stick to 'gradual changes' - I feel like a lot of influencers say that and then 2 weeks later they've ripped out a kitchen, bathroom, and are repainting the whole place at once.
New builds in the uk HAVE to have a downstairs toilet but not sure when that regulation was brought in. Most houses built before then will have a toilet upstairs. Of course before that in my grandparents day, the toilets were outside!! 😱😱

Reactions: 10
Its a gorgeous house, I must give them that, but I think that those 5 garages do spoil the view.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
New builds in the uk HAVE to have a downstairs toilet but not sure when that regulation was brought in. Most houses built before then will have a toilet upstairs. Of course before that in my grandparents day, the toilets were outside!! 😱😱
And if you’re lucky people like my parents have kept their outside loo functional and working so for adults now when you have parties you can keep ya teenage kids and their friends outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New Thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.