The Affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch this show??

I’ve watched it since the beginning and really enjoyed the first season. 2nd & 3rd seasons were both a bit naff but I’ve just started watching the 4th and final season and it’s..... bizzare.

no spoilers please, I’m only on episode 1 but it’s gone a bit nuts!!!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone watch this show??

I’ve watched it since the beginning and really enjoyed the first season. 2nd & 3rd seasons were both a bit naff but I’ve just started watching the 4th and final season and it’s..... bizzare.

no spoilers please, I’m only on episode 1 but it’s gone a bit nuts!!!!
It really lost the plot after the first season, I’ve finished it now and without spoilers it’s just bizarre. They do seem to clear a few things up by the end.. so there’s a little hope for you. But it will continue to be odd. And quite honestly it could have ended last season.

Reactions: 1
I truly loved the last few episodes and the final one was just 👌for me anyway XX it was a bit odd through the seasons but won’t forget it in a hurry x

Reactions: 2
Am I the only formal Dawson’s Creek viewer who still thinks Joshua Jackson is 🔥
NO! He was the main reason I stuck with it.

Has anyone seen Brassic on Sky? Dominic West plays a drug fueled pervy GP - he's pretty good at it but it freaked me out when I was watching it. Grim up north comedy and in comes Noah Solloway.

I truly loved the last few episodes and the final one was just 👌for me anyway XX it was a bit odd through the seasons but won’t forget it in a hurry x
I LOVED the last episode:censored:

I also find it impossible to watch an episode without singing the theme song in a weird voice

Reactions: 3
NO! He was the main reason I stuck with it.

Has anyone seen Brassic on Sky? Dominic West plays a drug fueled pervy GP - he's pretty good at it but it freaked me out when I was watching it. Grim up north comedy and in comes Noah Solloway.
Haha same. I couldn’t believe how smoking he is still. 😍
I can never get over Dominic West playing Fred West, he must have done a good job of the role!

And yes brassica was hilarious!

aw I still can’t see Dominic West without seeing him as McNulty from The Wire!!!

and yes, Joshua Jackson is 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I loved The Affair and spent lots of afternoons when I was ill last Winter curled up on the sofa watching a couple of episodes a day.
The way the episodes play out showing both sides of the story from two different perspectives is brilliant.
I'm so sad it ended - the final episode had me in tears. 😢

Reactions: 6
I loved it too and the ending was perfect! I couldn’t see how it would tie together but it did in the end.

Reactions: 5
I loved season one but by the third I was losing interest so never finished it. might have to restart watching them again. Joshua Jackson is indeed 🔥

Just finished the final episode of the final season..... I cried!!!!! Really liked the way it was all tied up in the end, thought they did a good job of it. 👍

Reactions: 6
I might have to go back and watch the whole thing again now. Just to fully appreciate Joshua Jackson - I think he gets better with age!

Reactions: 5
I watched the first three series, I think I saw some of the fourth but off to watch the fourth properly and the final series.
I love Joshua Jackson!
will be back to discuss.

I watched the first three series, I think I saw some of the fourth but off to watch the fourth properly and the final series.
I love Joshua Jackson!
will be back to discuss.

Unfortunately Joshua Jackson isn’t in the final season ☹ But it’s good none the less!!!!

• Wow
Just finished the final episode of the final season..... I cried!!!!! Really liked the way it was all tied up in the end, thought they did a good job of it. 👍
I did too but I’m hormonal and I thought it was that,and the song they played stayed in my head for ages too it’s a lovely song x