The Affair Sky Atlantic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching The Affair on sky. Anyone else watched? My head hurts from the way it goes into the future then the past then the present. I have got really addicted to this now.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I watched it a few years ago in my blissful pre-baby days 🤣🤣. The first few seasons were really captivating. Then there was one I wasn’t fussed on, focused on Noah and his crazy stalker. Overall though I really liked it. I was going to try and watch it again as I see they released a later season. But there are so many episodes I don’t know when I’ll get the time with my 7-month-old baby lol

Yes, I watched it a few years ago in my blissful pre-baby days 🤣🤣. The first few seasons were really captivating. Then there was one I wasn’t fussed on, focused on Noah and his crazy stalker. Overall though I really liked it. I was going to try and watch it again as I see they released a later season. But there are so many episodes I don’t know when I’ll get the time with my 7-month-old baby lol
Aww bless! I didn't like the stalker episodes... They were really creepy. :eek:

Reactions: 2
Loved this programme!! Was just saying to OH last night I was so jealous of people now who could binge the whole lot.
I’m scared to say anything else due to #spoilers lol

Reactions: 2
Loved this programme!! Was just saying to OH last night I was so jealous of people now who could binge the whole lot.
I’m scared to say anything else due to #spoilers lol
I've now finished the whole lot now. I loved it! Sometimes I got confused whether it was fact or fiction in some parts. I wish I had more to watch :cry: I didn't want it to end. I was pleased with the ending 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just started watching this. It was a slow start. Now I've into it and it's really good. I know friends at work watched this and highly recommended me to watch.

Reactions: 3
I came in late to this programme last year and binge-watched the episodes from the start.

I must say though, I loved it.

I was not too keen on the last ever episodes with a grown-up Joanie. A pity Alison had to disappear the way she did.

I came in late to this programme last year and binge-watched the episodes from the start.

I must say though, I loved it.

I was not too keen on the last ever episodes with a grown-up Joanie. A pity Alison had to disappear the way she did.
I didn't like the grown up Joanie. I loved it.