The 2 Johnnies #4 Operation replace Maura

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please continue on 😁 made a new thread because we were near on 1000 comments 😊 feel free to change the title if you wish haha!
I think they could defo just get a person that isn’t an influencer. I agree that Lauren Guilfoyle would be no craic, I just find her very bland🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Please continue on 😁 made a new thread because we were near on 1000 comments 😊 feel free to change the title if you wish haha!
I think they could defo just get a person that isn’t an influencer. I agree that Lauren Guilfoyle would be no craic, I just find her very bland🤷‍♀️
The title is perfect!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it would need to be some one whos already involved in radio, but not well known.

Pamela Joyce would have been a good fit a couple of years back but is too well kbown in her own right now.

Someone like Louise Cantillon, perhaps, but not her cos shes with one of the limerick players so it would be a bit much i think.

Yer wan Meghann Scully, though shes painful and fame hungry IMO

I think it would need to be some one whos already involved in radio, but not well known.

Pamela Joyce would have been a good fit a couple of years back but is too well kbown in her own right now.

Someone like Louise Cantillon, perhaps, but not her cos shes with one of the limerick players so it would be a bit much i think.

Yer wan Meghann Scully, though shes painful and fame hungry IMO
I was actually thinking Louise Cantillon if she wasn’t with your one Declan Hannon, she would be brill! But defo not because we don’t need anymore heads getting bigger 😂 Brian Dowling would be a good laugh tho wouldnt he😂 I know he’s an influencer but Jesus , he would duck everyone off 🤣

Why do they need a woman on the show though?
I suppose that’s also true, I suppose trying to break it up a bit. I love Neil! I think he’s fantastic, does anyone else agree? We need to hear more from him

Reactions: 4
I suppose that’s also true, I suppose trying to break it up a bit. I love Neil! I think he’s fantastic, does anyone else agree? We need to hear more from him
[/QUOTE]
I don't think they need someone to mind them, they should just get rid of her and see what happens.
I listened to the Tommy and Hector one once and couldn't stand the woman they do it with either, so never listened again.
Actually the only Irish one I listen to is My Therapist Ghosted Me

They should try and poach laurita from hector and Tommy 🤣 I'm listening back through the podcasts atm and I'm starting to skip the mystery topics cause she's so cringey. Just listened to one where she said she was shocked she didn't get a second date off a lad who she said was "punching well to be going out with her", I don't know if any man would be punching to be going with her

Reactions: 10
I don't think they need someone to mind them, they should just get rid of her and see what happens.
I listened to the Tommy and Hector one once and couldn't stand the woman they do it with either, so never listened again.
Actually the only Irish one I listen to is My Therapist Ghosted Me
You know what, you’re probably right, at the beginning when they didn’t actually know what they were doing and could have said anything, they probably did need guidance but like I’m sure they can manage fine without her now. I would get rid of the mystery topic segment altogether, most of the time she steals her tit from reddit

Reactions: 6
They should try and poach laurita from hector and Tommy 🤣 I'm listening back through the podcasts atm and I'm starting to skip the mystery topics cause she's so cringey. Just listened to one where she said she was shocked she didn't get a second date off a lad who she said was "punching well to be going out with her", I don't know if any man would be punching to be going with her
Imagine even saying that out loud :rolleyes:😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I’m with ya! All the dates and tinder things she used to talk about thinking she was class. I don’t think any man would be either. I’d love to get a gawk at her new fella. Apparently they broke up before Christmas and got back together again a few months later

That’s an absolutely cringeworthy thing for anyone to say no matter what you look like! Think I can figure out why she never got a second date..

I’m with ya! All the dates and tinder things she used to talk about thinking she was class. I don’t think any man would be either. I’d love to get a gawk at her new fella. Apparently they broke up before Christmas and got back together again a few months later
The new fella is lovely looking - she has had him on her insta story (I don't follow her, just have a nose the odd time)

Reactions: 2
Before Christmas eh 🧐 maybe she fancied her chances with Johnny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new fella is lovely looking - she has had him on her insta story (I don't follow her, just have a nose the odd time)
Oh really? I’d love to know how she’s getting them. Do you think it’s because of her status or her position? Like surely it’s not her personality or her looks because tbf they’re both not great😂

Before Christmas eh 🧐 maybe she fancied her chances with Johnny 😆
I think the fella works in like sound production or something like that touring with bands and he was always away and never home that’s why they apparently broke up. But got back together apparently round feb time. Maybe she did, broke up as soon as him & Aoife were finished🤣

Reactions: 2
Great thread title!

Some interesting shouts. Meghan Scully is a complete dose , didn't she try steal that Snow Patrol guitarist from Courtney Cox??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great thread title!

Some interesting shouts. Meghan Scully is a complete dose , didn't she try steal that Snow Patrol guitarist from Courtney Cox??
Did she?? Oh shes painful - i did mention she was fame hungry 🤣

• Haha
Oh really? I’d love to know how she’s getting them. Do you think it’s because of her status or her position? Like surely it’s not her personality or her looks because tbf they’re both not great😂

I think the fella works in like sound production or something like that touring with bands and he was always away and never home that’s why they apparently broke up. But got back together apparently round feb time. Maybe she did, broke up as soon as him & Aoife were finished🤣
Mauras boyfriend Pete is an American football player. He is in Germany these days and she visits him regularly. He is a bit short for mu liking but he looks like a sound lad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.