The 2 Johnnies #2 Four funerals and a diabetic coma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m so sorry I went through pages and pages and didn’t see any others!
No worries, It’s only from page 48 on that counts 😀

Ok, can someone please make a wiki. I’ve just finished reading the last thread and can’t see another who is Niamh/Nikki comment 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m tending to agree with @CatVonMe post on last thread.
Would football Paul be covering up that maybe he’s not into women*
hence went along with having a fake HOT girlfriend for so long and had a bunny boiler Niamh as a bestie like many gay men have a female bestie they get up to all types of drama with?

** I am not from the Stone Age and nor do I think anyone should hide being gay. But being good looking and in county GAA I still believe that there is a certain stigma or a resistance to come out and it might be 2022 but I firmly believe it’s not all rainbows and LGBTQI in every GAA space even though it should be…

Reactions: 39
When Johnny B was in Niamh’s house presumably he was whatsapping Cora saying where are you. Did Niamh’s phone not beep?

Reactions: 19
When Johnny B was in Niamh’s house presumably he was whatsapping Cora saying where are you. Did Niamh’s phone not beep?
I was thinking this he must have been still a bit oblivious because he 100% should have went to the toilet & called her

Reactions: 6
Yep I said it on the last thread. Whiff of being gay off him and he was happy enough to go along with the illusion he had a girlfriend as it’s so hard for players to be open about their sexuality. Not that there is anything at all to be ashamed about but we all know the culture that is so engrained and how hard it is to come out in football. It just doesn’t make any sense why he was happy to go along with this for three years and even have a photoshopped pic as his profile pic. So he’s either gay, in on it or incredibly stupid!

Reactions: 10
I’m tending to agree with @CatVonMe post on last thread.
Would football Paul be covering up that maybe he’s not into women*
hence went along with having a fake HOT girlfriend for so long and had a bunny boiler Niamh as a bestie like many gay men have a female bestie they get up to all types of drama with?

** I am not from the Stone Age and nor do I think anyone should hide being gay. But being good looking and in county GAA I still believe that there is a certain stigma or a resistance to come out and it might be 2022 but I firmly believe it’s not all rainbows and LGBTQI in every GAA space even though it should be…
I dunno... that’s going to extreme lengths for a 28 year old man. If he was trying to hide his sexuality, the last two years would be the best time to do that, as people weren’t really meeting up. Why just not say he was single?

OTOH, it would explain what was in it for him, as I’m at a loss to understand what he got out of it otherwise!

Reactions: 3
I dunno... that’s going to extreme lengths for a 28 year old man. If he was trying to hide his sexuality, the last two years would be the best time to do that, as people weren’t really meeting up. Why just not say he was single?

OTOH, it would explain what was in it for him, as I’m at a loss to understand what he got out of it otherwise!
They were in on it together. They were enjoying it, probably both getting off on it together

Reactions: 8
I think he mentions he was contacting ‘Cora’ on an English number and if Nikki lives in Dublin she probably has an Irish number, so I’d say she has two phones.

Reactions: 10
Also someone posted in the last thread he was in a relationship with a local girl in 2020, he definitely wasn’t! They say they know this first hand which is not true at all. Nikki has been on the scene for a long time when it comes to footballer Paul. Maybe they started out as friends in 2016 but they’ve been definitely with eachother from before he went to Boston in 2019 as a couple. He had her all over his socials wishing her luck in matches etc. You would never see one without the other! He was in a relationship before her with a girl from Borrisokane and that did not end well as far as I know. She followed him to Boston begging him to take her back and he told her that he had a missus and to leave him alone - it was the talk of Tipp!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also someone posted in the last thread he was in a relationship with a local girl in 2020, he definitely wasn’t! They say they know this first hand which is not true at all. Nikki has been on the scene for a long time when it comes to footballer Paul. Maybe they started out as friends in 2016 but they’ve been definitely with eachother from before he went to Boston in 2019 as a couple. He had her all over his socials wishing her luck in matches etc. You would never see one without the other! He was in a relationship before her with a girl from Borrisokane and that did not end well as far as I know.
To be fair nothing ends well in Borrisokane. Isn’t there a saying about that place.
Borrisokane, a town with no name
A church without a Steeple
Bastards and whores looking over halfdoors
Criticising daycent people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
To be fair nothing ends well in Borrisokane. Isn’t there a saying about that place.
Borrisokane, a town with no name
A church without a Steeple
Bastards and whores looking over halfdoors
Criticising daycent people
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s the one!

• Haha
I finally listened to the podcast today. I have all all same questions as everyone else. I was shouting at the car radio as
I was listening. I'd love if they did a 3rd episode but they answer all our questions or give us clarification on some of the information. The whole Paul thing is just the icing on the cake and what the duck was that drama he was causing in America about Hannah. I wonder was Paul using Hannah/Cora/Niamh/Britney/Laura as a decoy to test the grounds were the other players Gay too and he'd make his move on them. Would he ask Niamh maybe to test them. He was so in on it

Reactions: 5
Also someone posted in the last thread he was in a relationship with a local girl in 2020, he definitely wasn’t! They say they know this first hand which is not true at all. Nikki has been on the scene for a long time when it comes to footballer Paul. Maybe they started out as friends in 2016 but they’ve been definitely with eachother from before he went to Boston in 2019 as a couple. He had her all over his socials wishing her luck in matches etc. You would never see one without the other! He was in a relationship before her with a girl from Borrisokane and that did not end well as far as I know. She followed him to Boston begging him to take her back and he told her that he had a missus and to leave him alone - it was the talk of Tipp!
So who was the misses he was talking about, Emma or Niamh? And why was he still posting stuff about Emma on insta around the time he was in Boston, if he was public with Niamh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.