CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I really want to post about freedom day but I just can't find the words."

Thank god.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never saw that coming. Yawn.

Also why does she describe herself as "funny" in her bio? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did wonder whether that tagging of items may relate to the items most stolen. I imagine this means the specific items will change per store so it isn’t a blanket policy.

When she says she doesn’t care, does she mean that Boots aren’t within their rights to do this and they should allow items to be stolen causing a loss to their bottom line and potentially workers’ wages? I just don’t know what she wants after these rants. There’s never a solution.

Also found out it odd who she aligns herself with after sharing a post from Giovanni Fletcher. Gi an incredibly wealthy, middle class and privileged woman who was recently outed for claiming £30K on the furlough scheme for one of her staff, not long after leaving I’m A Celebrity. I know it was legal to do so but she was only apologised once she got caught out and I thought it was very unethical for her and husband to claim it (along with other celebs who did it).

How can she be comfortable with her when all she rants on about the privilege of awful cis het white people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I did wonder whether that tagging of items may relate to the items most stolen. I imagine this means the specific items will change per store so it isn’t a blanket policy.

When she says she doesn’t care, does mean that Boots aren’t within their rights to do this and they should allow items to be stolen causing a loss to their bottom line and potentially workers’ wages?
I’m some ways I can see the original posters point cause it was all the black hair products exclusively. Not just items easy to steal. The items aren’t high price points and mostly large in size so difficult to shop lift. The only time someone would risk stealing something big like that regularly is if there was a good resale value. People professionally shop lift masses out clothing stores. Not once has someone chapped my door offering me a bottle of shampoo but they have offered me a Barbour coat in a few different sizes of my choice. My local boots is located in an area where the Morrison’s need to you take a picture of the bottle of vodka you want to the till due to shop lifting and there’s no items tagged like that in the boots next to it so it does seem odd.

Reactions: 6
Boots are damned if they do and damned if they don't. They could take the products off the shelf completely to avoid this sort of backlash but then they'd be accused of not being inclusive. Yet again though Cathy is just using someone else's content, this time Demi Colleen (who I also had to unfollow). Nothing original from Cathy ever!!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel hugely uncomfortable seeing that picture of her child she put up where she was clearly nervous/upset/feeling emotional. I just found it so exploitive. I would be so angry if my mam had put something like that up of me when I was a child (not that the internet was really a thing back then 😂).

Reactions: 7
Why does she bash men one minute but also seems desperate for their attention the next? Cringe !

Reactions: 9
So "raising your son to be an exception" is still the wrong thing to say? I'm sure the woman didn't mean that was going to smash the stereotype or whatever Kathy moaned about. Wonder if she'd think differently if she had 2 sons instead of 2 daughters. Jesus have a bleeping day off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When has this rude, aggressive, angry, bullyish person EVER been funny?!

Reactions: 8
Do we know roughly where in the country she lives? I know all soft plays look the same but that REALLY looks like my local soft play. I’ve never seen her around though

She said on her stories that she's had a really bad cough all week, has she been isolating until a negative Covid test?

Reactions: 2
She said on her stories that she's had a really bad cough all week, has she been isolating until a negative Covid test?
I thought this! Usually people add ‘don’t worry, I’ve had a negative test’ but she didn’t mention it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.