CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, I feel sorry for the Sainsbury’s employee currently having to deal with her Nectar card query. How long before she finds a reason to accuse them of ableism, or white supremacy, or some other form of bigotry & do a grid post about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, I feel sorry for the Sainsbury’s employee currently having to deal with her Nectar card query. How long before she finds a reason to accuse them of ableism, or white supremacy, or some other form of bigotry & do a grid post about it?
Yep I would put money on this 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get so worried watching her stories that she gives such a bad representation for the rest of us with dwarfism.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who gives a tit what the name is on your Nectar card?! It makes no difference to your ability to spend that £7.24 worth of points it's taken you 14 years to collect 😂. She's not happy unless she's making tit up to stress about.

Reactions: 3
Who gives a tit what the name is on your Nectar card?! It makes no difference to your ability to spend that £7.24 worth of points it's taken you 14 years to collect 😂. She's not happy unless she's making tit up to stress about.
Shows how much she is scraping the barrel for content if you ask me!

It makes me cringe watching her give advice about skincare. Her skin is an advert against using whatever she's hawking to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Have I totally misremembered this/got confused with someone else or did she not share something positive about a website that checks for 'dirty' ingredients in beauty products yesterday? It caught my eye because it goes against what most of the top UK beauty set (Caroline Hirons etc) preach. Completely contradicted in those answers today!

Reactions: 1
God forbid businesses that have just had months and months of closures reserve tables for people who’ll be spending the most money (by eating). I also can’t stand at a bar, for a couple of different physical reasons…I’d just go somewhere else.

Reactions: 8
I'd just book a table for food, order a starter (far cheaper than most of the drinks in the Alchemist) and some drinks. Problem solved.

Reactions: 5
For me it’s the massive grin on her face, she looks bleeping thrilled about it. It’s like calling companies out on social media is actually a much loved hobby for her.
Exactly. I agree there should be adjustments made for people with disabilities, but she's just bleeping delighted to have something to whinge about.

Reactions: 7
Yet she didn't name and shame the magazine that did something way worse? Aaarrggh!

(Yes this is my hill and I am planning on dying on it 😁)

• Haha
Exactly. I agree there should be adjustments made for people with disabilities, but she's just bleeping delighted to have something to whinge about.
Yep, I agree with the point she’s making - it wouldn’t have been any hardship really for them to accommodate her. However, she does this stuff so often & in such a way that I still find myself thinking ‘ffs’ even when I agree with her! 😂 The way she’s grinning in that story I can’t help but think that she must get some sort of kick out of it! Like, ‘Yesss! They’ve been ableist, let’s take to Instagram!!’ 😂.

I'm with you both re the "magazine" LIES I can't believe she got away with that?!?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.