Thats.So.Kay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After looking at her page for the first time in ages, I’m really curious to see if she broke up with Faz!

After looking at her page for the first time in ages, I’m really curious to see if she broke up with Faz!
It seems massively hinted at with how she’s always doing stuff seemingly alone or with gal pals now, referring to him as “the kid’s dad” etc. And in a recent q&a she seemed a bit flustered answering one about whether kids change a relationship, just kinda saying it did for them and moving on.

I’m not remotely down with the kids - her recent story about how she can’t drink… do the cherries mean boobs? Is she getting a boob job? Someone help an old lady out here 😭

if so then that does feel like it plays into the post break up glow up vibe that’s going on with her socials 👀

Yeah she’s said on YouTube she’s booked for a boob job in Jan.

He seems to be looking after her pretty well if they are split, as she was a SAHM and surely isn’t at the point of earning big bucks online. But seems to be going nowhere from that house and affording surgery etc. Wonder what’s happening with the kids during recovery.

I do think she is still with Faz - she has said in previous videos he only gets a break from football I think in May and June. So my guess is that she is on her own with the kids a lot and making the most of it instead of sitting in. But I don’t know if there has been problems there, she said in one of her weight loss video there’s a lot going on behind the scenes In her life and she has lost her appetite because of it, and you are right she doesn’t mention him much anymore.

Does anyone know why she made a big deal of not showing her children’s faces no more for then to only go back on that and show them again?

Because she’s an attention seeker. And probably realised that her views dropped when she stopped showing the kids and she can’t handle the prospect of getting a normal job.

I used to love her page but I had to unfollow because she really grates on me now. It’s cool that she’s confident in herself now, but she’s always body checking and the way she dances around with her kids like she’s in the club gives me the ick 😬

I do think she is still with Faz - she has said in previous videos he only gets a break from football I think in May and June. So my guess is that she is on her own with the kids a lot and making the most of it instead of sitting in. But I don’t know if there has been problems there, she said in one of her weight loss video there’s a lot going on behind the scenes In her life and she has lost her appetite because of it, and you are right she doesn’t mention him much anymore.
It seems I was wrong about it as she was mentioning going to a football event with him the other day when she was doing a dress try on.
I used to enjoy her so much but she's so boring and generic now, just your average gym hun mum.

Reactions: 1
It seems I was wrong about it as she was mentioning going to a football event with him the other day when she was doing a dress try on.
I used to enjoy her so much but she's so boring and generic now, just your average gym hun mum.
Suddenly shes been mentioning him more and more in her tiktoks again! I really enjoyed her content but lately I’ve found myself skipping past more and more as it all seems to be very repetitive, I loved her older videos