ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story about her son is sickening
And doesn't even make sense how the duck you gonna smoke weed out using a plastic note 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ and there's literally a million different ways to smoke weed that doesn't involve smoking it in a plastic not fill a bucket of water get a bottle cut it in half get some tin foil put it on the top put you it in the water put your weed in it burn it and slowly pull it up or stick a plastic bag to the bottom of a bottle and pull the bag that's 2 I know of the top of my head or tit poke holes in a can and use that she's a bleeping moron

Reactions: 5
Shes an absolute disgrace, yeah weed maybe only a plant but theres absolutely no reason for a 10/11 yr old to know about it in the way her son does and to be asking questions about it really does show thats the only way he can make conversation with her which is sad that he needs to ask his mum questions about drugs to get any form of communication out of her or for her to seem intrested. And again yes may only be weed but where are social services for this child? Because as well her smoking weed in his living space shes also dosing up on mushrooms daily. What happens when he eats one thinking its just a normal mushroom she will probably just laugh it off and make some stupid instagram post. Its sad to see how much shes messing him up and the poor lad stands no chance for the future apart from a life of drugs hes not going to have no education skills no social skills just another innocent child whos life will go nowhere. I hope when he learns about drugs in school he tells someone all the drugs hes whitnessed his mum taking. No child should have to see there mum off her tits no matter how small the dose is its not right.

Shes an absolute disgrace, yeah weed maybe only a plant but theres absolutely no reason for a 10/11 yr old to know about it in the way her son does and to be asking questions about it really does show thats the only way he can make conversation with her which is sad that he needs to ask his mum questions about drugs to get any form of communication out of her or for her to seem intrested. And again yes may only be weed but where are social services for this child? Because as well her smoking weed in his living space shes also dosing up on mushrooms daily. What happens when he eats one thinking its just a normal mushroom she will probably just laugh it off and make some stupid instagram post. Its sad to see how much shes messing him up and the poor lad stands no chance for the future apart from a life of drugs hes not going to have no education skills no social skills just another innocent child whos life will go nowhere. I hope when he learns about drugs in school he tells someone all the drugs hes whitnessed his mum taking. No child should have to see there mum off her tits no matter how small the dose is its not right.
Anyone ever realize the times she gets out of bed especially at the weekends about 1.30 - 2pm what's that poor child doing getting up straight on his computer not getting fed till them times it's a disgrace..she has a new man now imagine that ****** slut doing all sorts with him in the bedroom I bet that poor kid hears everything..he needs taking off her sap...

Who is she even trying to impress with that pathetic story? Poor kid. Always trying to meet her on her level. Need a new thread title any suggestions? Telling you all I’ll smoke weed with a £20 to try & prove my banks not empty - there’s my contribution 😂
Anyone ever realize the times she gets out of bed especially at the weekends about 1.30 - 2pm what's that poor child doing getting up straight on his computer not getting fed till them times it's a disgrace..she has a new man now imagine that ****** slut doing all sorts with him in the bedroom I bet that poor kid hears everything..he needs taking off her sap...
She was screeching about him shagging her from behind the other day & all I could think is your poor kid is going to see this 🤮 sick in the head. Need a new thread any suggestions? Bragging online I’ll smoke weed with a 20 desperate to prove my banks not empty - there’s my contribution 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who is she even trying to impress with that pathetic story? Poor kid. Always trying to meet her on her level. Need a new thread title any suggestions? Telling you all I’ll smoke weed with a £20 to try & prove my banks not empty - there’s my contribution 😂

She was screeching about him shagging her from behind the other day & all I could think is your poor kid is going to see this 🤮 sick in the head. Need a new thread any suggestions? Bragging online I’ll smoke weed with a 20 desperate to prove my banks not empty - there’s my contribution 😂
the only reason hes shagging her from behind is so he dont have to look at that nose

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the 4th or 5th man shes had since 2020? To say shes an all independent female who doesn't need a man to be happy and is healed it doesn't seem that way when she has a new man in her bed every 3 months and these are just the ones she showed everyone on her storys imagine how many other men shes been involved with whist her kids in the next room 🤢

• Sad
For duck sake man she's a bleeping idiot she's now taken to Facebook to say her mum doesn't do enough for her kid after she's spent months saying she'll never let her see him even though shes probably done more for that kid than she does 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
For duck sake man she's a bleeping idiot she's now taken to Facebook to say her mum doesn't do enough for her kid after she's spent months saying she'll never let her see him even though shes probably done more for that kid than she does 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Why would you leave ya kid there anyway if they all support ponces 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Maybe her mum is sick of babysitting while she sits around smoking weed all day. Everyone wants a bit of chill time but AMG does nothing but chill out all day everyday. I don’t know her mums circumstances, but maybe she works a full time job and doesn’t want to spend her day off babysitting because she has plans or wants to chill out herself. She acts as thought it’s her mums job to help her raise and support her son. We all need a bit of help and support sometimes but she does nothing but lie in bed all day, drive around all day and post videos and make a “likkle meal of chicken and rice”. You barely hear her child while she’s making these videos which to me makes it seem like he’s a pretty quiet kid. If I so much as try to make a phone call my kids seem to sense it and all of a sudden everyone needs my attention, fights are breaking out and there’s a small fire in the garden (joking about the fire 😂 but you catch my drift).

Reactions: 6
Maybe her mum is sick of babysitting while she sits around smoking weed all day. Everyone wants a bit of chill time but AMG does nothing but chill out all day everyday. I don’t know her mums circumstances, but maybe she works a full time job and doesn’t want to spend her day off babysitting because she has plans or wants to chill out herself. She acts as thought it’s her mums job to help her raise and support her son. We all need a bit of help and support sometimes but she does nothing but lie in bed all day, drive around all day and post videos and make a “likkle meal of chicken and rice”. You barely hear her child while she’s making these videos which to me makes it seem like he’s a pretty quiet kid. If I so much as try to make a phone call my kids seem to sense it and all of a sudden everyone needs my attention, fights are breaking out and there’s a small fire in the garden (joking about the fire 😂 but you catch my drift).
He’s probably spent so much time being neglected or talked down to/screamed at he doesn’t bother trying. Can u even imagine her being comforting or nurturing towards him in any way, I can’t. Vile bleep

New thread x

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.