That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should know better. Be careful what you ask for. She is back.
With fleas, worms, and it sounds like impetigo. Claims she has had these pussy crusty things on her face since France. I do remember the luxury penthouse as being kind of dirty, must have been nasty too. She needs to stop touching her nose, eyes, and mouth as frequently. Gross. And now Ellie has it.

Corona virus is something she is tired of hearing about and it may hamper her upcoming vacations. And she has even paid an installment! Trump has shut the borders to Europe, maybe the UK will be next. NYC is looking to be a big if. Not sure about Bestiful. I thought she hated it last time, the over-priced yurt, the crowds, the standing, and that fire she started.

Was considering buying a 6-bedroom France home with lots of land. But there isn't a bathroom. Not even outside! And she thought her go-fund-me trip to France reject house was bad! It is too stressful to phone a French realtor, or a local vet to treat the fleas and worms.

So sad that the views aren't what they were. Maybe it is time for her to check her rating on Social Blade. Pulling down all those videos wasn't the best move, resulting in a score of D-.

That karma curse is about the only thing going as planned in the Wilkes world.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was the point in coming back if she turned the comments off? I thought her whole reason for vlogging was to have 'people to talk to'?

Reactions: 2
What was the point in coming back if she turned the comments off? I thought her whole reason for vlogging was to have 'people to talk to'?
She only wants to talk to her "loyal" bearfam. Those who are in her private Facebook group and those who send her gifts. The rest can Jog on.

Reactions: 3
Hope everyone is ok? I know this is a really stressful time especially for those who are vulnerable due to illness, i'm sending you all my love.
90356998_615150462401377_343954926822490112_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God all of this just feels so insignificant compared to what is happening in the world. Cannot even bring myself to watch Wilkes.

I hope you and your families stay as well and as safe as you can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.