That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title was How could dear old me be all the way in Bristol when I can't even juggle

Removed just because it's a slow moving thread and it's getting too busy with long titles

If this is the wrong title with the most votes please correct me! First time attempting to make a new thread so please do let me know

Edited slightly to fit

Thanks to @JustHereForTheAgriculture for the suggestion inspired by my post inspired by That Wilkes Woman

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice title lemonelmo :) Todays vlog jack jack eating tit and monty rolling in tit her house will smell beautiful :ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop:

lools like another new coat too!

Deffinatly is a new coat, how many bloody coats do you need to walk up that blasted hill 🍷 (n)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Nice title lemonelmo :) Todays vlog jack jack eating tit and monty rolling in tit her house will smell beautiful :ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop:
🤣 I'm just about to indulge in it

Why is she hash tagging mental health helper in all her Instagram posts?

I think she almost said if she was ever as popular as the *insert the YouTube family with the pervy dad here*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If this is the wrong title with the most votes please correct me! First time attempting to make a new thread so please do let me know

Edited slightly to fit

Thanks to @JustHereForTheAgriculture for the suggestion inspired by my post inspired by That Wilkes Woman
Best title 😂😂 all credit to you!

And let’s face it, someone needs to provide the laughs on here. God knows Lou-easa doesn’t.
Well, except for that time she got her udder out..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When will she ever learn that her behaviour and attitude will always affect Ellie...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd love for the owner of that house to comment on TWW vlogs and tell her the house isn't for sale, stop zooming in on my windows and you will NEVER be able to afford it so jog on.

For those that haven't watched Leasa claims that her motto lately is "yes it hurts, yes I have the beginning of baby bears cold, but if you don't get out and do it, I might be gone tomorrow mighten' I"

Unfortunately some people don't have that luxury of pushing through the pain Leasa, you complete nause

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
( apart from the small, very small interuption today ) that's what she thinks about ellie's tutor ringing her up about ellie being upset :mad:
and I thought it was when ellie was 16yrs old she would have to move out because it was in one of her vlogs a long time ago, and also when she spoke to her ex about doing the garden up, he said I wouldn't bother cos you won't be in long enough to enjoy it.... so she has been looking at house's in france :unsure:

Reactions: 8
So someone's been bad mouthing wilko to Ellie at the weekend. Was she at her dad's or? If that's the case then she has some cheek complaining about folk bad mouthing people's mums when she bad mouths Ellie's dad all day long

My God, look at those steps she is climbing!!! Disabled my arse!!!

If you aren't watching the vlog please watch from 18.01 with your eyes closed and the sound turned on. It's disturbing

"oooooh eeeeee arrrrr oooooh eeeeee ahhhhhh goodness me I've had enough, take me home" who is the lucky gentleman wilko 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is for you lemonelmo :)

DSCF1776.JPG
This is a photo of Robby Robin he come's in my garden every day, thought I would put it on here cos I don't use Instagram …. :)

oooooh eeeeee arrrrr oooooh eeeeee ahhhhhh goodness me I've had enough, take me home
Yeah heard all that , deffinatly not disabled …..

• Wow
This is for you lemonelmo :)

View attachment 51508
This is a photo of Robby Robin he come's in my garden every day, thought I would put it on here cos I don't use Instagram …. :)
Wow the same one every day? Wilko would be very jealous, somehow she believes she is a natural born photographer

That's a lovely photo, I appreciate it. 😊

Wow. Today was an interesting turn of events. Ellie didn't look too upset, on the other hand The Wicked Woman was ready to run and hide in her someday wood shack.

I sure would like to know the real story. The truth. And That Wicked Woman puts it all out there to give people the ammunition to talk about her. And Ellie. How many times has it been discussed on this forum of the possible damage she continues to place towards her daughter. She only has herself to blame.

I wonder how long she is going to string her BearFam along on this pity party train.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow. Today was an interesting turn of events. Ellie didn't look too upset, on the other hand The Wicked Woman was ready to run and hide in her someday wood shack.

I sure would like to know the real story. The truth. And That Wicked Woman puts it all out there to give people the ammunition to talk about her. And Ellie. How many times has it been discussed on this forum of the possible damage she continues to place towards her daughter. She only has herself to blame.

I wonder how long she is going to string her BearFam along on this pity party train.
I can only agree, it's the same stuff day after day. It's no wonder this thread can be a ghost thread at times, there are only so many times we can discuss the same rubbish without repeating our repeats

• Haha
  • Heart
"Do people not realise if they badmouth somebodies Mother or parent, then that's partially them that they're bad mouthing because they are part of that person."
Shame you fail to remember that when you openly call Ellie's dad a sperm donor, when you happily chat to Ellie and your mates about how it's a shame she has her fathers backside, when you constantly grumble about him on a public vlog to sometimes a thousand+ people. If I was Ellie's dad I would've lost my patience a very long time ago and taken legal action, she's an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why, oh why do I do it to myself?

What an idiot. Here’s a piece of advice, Leasa. If you don’t want people slagging you off to your daughter - don’t have a bath with the dog, film your tits and put it on YouTube!

“I’ve lost my connection with the universe” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who claims to be so disabled that she needs a blue badge, that was a very long walk!

For someone who claims to be so disabled that she needs a blue badge, that was a very long walk!
I thought that myself. I’m having a bad fibro week and I’m laid here waiting on pain kicking in so I can get downstairs. She’s a true medical miracle.

• Sad
I thought that myself. I’m having a bad fibro week and I’m laid here waiting on pain kicking in so I can get downstairs. She’s a true medical miracle.
I know, it's like a modern day miracle. When she pointed into the distance and said she just had to go across a field, through the woods and down another field, I couldn't believe It!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.