That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that myself. I’m having a bad fibro week and I’m laid here waiting on pain kicking in so I can get downstairs. She’s a true medical miracle.
I totally relate. It takes me hours just to be able to get to a point where I can manage getting out of bed this time of the year. The cold and damp make it so much worse. When I see her out there, especially without a hat. NO. She has no idea of how bad it is and it is hurtful for her to brag about working through the pain. All that huffing and puffing was part of her act. That is not what it is like. It is more like being on the verge of tears because you just want to be home and you know you are disappointing everyone by doing so. She is a poor actor. I cannot understand how any of her bearfam who truly suffer can't see this. She is so taking advantage to boost her ego. Rant done.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its ohhhhh so quiet.. Shhh... Shhh... Ohhhh so still

Oh no i forgot its the weekend... Hangovers a plenty for old wino, i love how shes uploaded less lately because its taking all her energy to keep up this fake facade she is putting on for her 1 million new bearfam(in her dreams)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its ohhhhh so quiet.. Shhh... Shhh... Ohhhh so still

Oh no i forgot its the weekend... Hangovers a plenty for old wino, i love how shes uploaded less lately because its taking all her energy to keep up this fake facade she is putting on for her 1 million new bearfam(in her dreams)
I’ve just noticed your avatar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just noticed your avatar 😂😂
I think shes gone to see little mix hotel right next to arena sliance is golden shes prob got bad fingers counting her money before they went or to much lifting her pint glasses

Reactions: 2
This is me and her her has a name let me help you out begins with E any clues u daft bat your videos are same day in day out .for someone who wont let people in the house the dog sitter is staying wow she must be desperate prob let her down at last min what the betting

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 so much for her new upmarket following.
The hillbilly music in the background makes it perfect.
Like the first draft of the title sequence to Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Why did she have to introduce them all twice? Is she afraid her hoards if new followers will need a recap of who everyone is to fully understand the well thought out themes of her vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg im only on the intro and almost wetting myself already
Intro was tit, dog's coat's were tit, the vlog was tit, same stuff every day walking dogs and talking fibro tit, as per usual... and as for your nail's we know they are fake but do you have to keep touching your nose and mouth and face just to show them off? get off your fat arse and give your bedroom a good clean and don't forget to change the bedding for the dog sitter... and as for a degenerative shoulder you certainly don't have!! when have you been for a MRI scan lately to diagnose this ? " YOU ARE A HYPHOCHONDRIAC "

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Intro was tit, dog's coat's were tit, the vlog was tit, same stuff every day walking dogs and talking fibro tit, as per usual... and as for your nail's we know they are fake but do you have to keep touching your nose and mouth and face just to show them off? get off your fat arse and give your bedroom a good clean and don't forget to change the bedding for the dog sitter... and as for a degenerative shoulder you certainly don't have!! when have you been for a MRI scan lately to diagnose this ? " YOU ARE A HYPHOCHONDRIAC "
Wow you go girl lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG that new intro... :LOL::LOL: What's that all about.
She wants lots more subscribers, then she's gonna have to work a damn site harder with her content.. same old, same old.

• Haha
😂😂😂 so much for her new upmarket following.
The hillbilly music in the background makes it perfect.
Like the first draft of the title sequence to Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Why did she have to introduce them all twice? Is she afraid her hoards if new followers will need a recap of who everyone is to fully understand the well thought out themes of her vlogs?
I got honey boo boo and "come outside" vibes all merged into one 🤣

She definitely thinks the alien poppy man fancies her, who wouldnt though right?

Suddenly deciding she has prolapsed discs too! Youre all correct, she a walking miracle of knowledge.

I have come to realise sonethng in this thread in particular...

Youre all so lovely and compassionate and thats what Leasa thinks her bearfam is all about. Infact most of them do seem nice, its her thats the problem and she refuses to give any of them any empathy or ask them how they are.

The point im trying to make is, isnt it ironic how the place full of people who critique wilko actualy are a more caring bunch of people than her fake community. I value each and every one of you, you never fail to give me a giggle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I got honey boo boo and "come outside" vibes all merged into one 🤣

She definitely thinks the alien poppy man fancies her, who wouldnt though right?

Suddenly deciding she has prolapsed discs too! Youre all correct, she a walking miracle of knowledge.

I have come to realise sonethng in this thread in particular...

Youre all so lovely and compassionate and thats what Leasa thinks her bearfam is all about. Infact most of them do seem nice, its her thats the problem and she refuses to give any of them any empathy or ask them how they are.

The point im trying to make is, isnt it ironic how the place full of people who critique wilko actualy are a more caring bunch of people than her fake community. I value each and every one of you, you never fail to give me a giggle.
I couldn't agree more everyone on this thread is so lovely!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.