That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Ellie on Tiktok doesn't look like she has taken the meeting seriously. I took a look at the school website and in the Tiktok Ellie is referring to the principal Mrs. Bell.

Reactions: 2
Shes following her mums foot steps looks like the money is running out trying to save money yeah right 2 hours up the hill blue badge you shouldn't have. That dam camera looks like dick extension oh god dont get no better,cant ge arsed for christmas come on you have a daughter I'm suprized she not begging yet or is that what to come

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes following her mums foot steps looks like the money is running out trying to save money yeah right 2 hours up the hill blue badge you shouldn't have. That dam camera looks like dick extension oh god dont get no better,cant ge arsed for christmas come on you have a daughter I'm suprized she not begging yet or is that what to come
She's been showered with so many gifts this year i would be surprised if there's anything new to ask for.

Hahaha Hahahaha

🤣🤣🤣

"I've not done any tidying yet so don't be judging me on the house"

It looks like normal, it always looks a tit hole... What's new?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG Ellie on Tiktok doesn't look like she has taken the meeting seriously. I took a look at the school website and in the Tiktok Ellie is referring to the principal Mrs. Bell.
Omg that's awful, I wonder if Leasa watches Ellie's Tiktok's... She clearly isn't fazed by her exclusion!

Omg that's awful, I wonder if Leasa watches Ellie's Tiktok's... She clearly isn't fazed by her exclusion!
She is acting like the meeting and being a rebel is giving her klout. So disrespectful towards her principal. Wilkes should pay attention to Ellie's social media and maybe she could figure out who these bad friends are, and that Ellie is clearly not making good choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is acting like the meeting and being a rebel is giving her klout. So disrespectful towards her principal. Wilkes should pay attention to Ellie's social media and maybe she could figure out who these bad friends are, and that Ellie is clearly not making good choices.
I think its so awful of Leasa to be saying Ellie is in with a bad group of friends.

Ellie will now abe confronted by these friends asking what her loopy mum is on about.

It's as if she doesn't think her friends will watch the vlogs. Im pretty certain when i was in school if my friends mum was a vlogger (if such a thing existed) then i would watch it. Maybe I'm wrong and its such a normal thing these days that nobody gives two hoots.

Reactions: 6
I think its so awful of Leasa to be saying Ellie is in with a bad group of friends.

Ellie will now abe confronted by these friends asking what her loopy mum is on about.

It's as if she doesn't think her friends will watch the vlogs. Im pretty certain when i was in school if my friends mum was a vlogger (if such a thing existed) then i would watch it. Maybe I'm wrong and its such a normal thing these days that nobody gives two hoots.
From Ellie's tiktok response to her principal it is looking like she may be the bad influence. Hopefully one of her schoolmates or their parent makes a point of reporting the tiktok and whatever behaviour which hasn't been posted to social media.

Can someone post the ticktok link? Never mind I saw the link already posted. WTH if that would of been my child I would be dragging her back to apologize and her phone would be gone.

Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes I saw that after I posted. Thanks. I just am jaw dropped that she posted that (I could be in a ingham thumbnail 😏) just shows her mother never monitors her social media. I wish her father would.

Thanks I saw you posted earlier.
If any of Wilkes bearfam monitors tattle, they need to give her a heads' up. That phone needs to be confiscated and Wilkes needs to actually do something rather than escape through hill walks and photography. While Wilkes was telling her bearfam about her misunderstood daughter being influenced by wrong choices she was upstairs in her bedroom making a mockery of it all. Wilkes needs to learn that labeling her child with anxiety does not give her excuses to behave this way. That video lacks anxiety in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, but this is so ignorant. My children were in mainstream school for many years and they are now home educated (not schooled). This decision was made for many reasons, but what I will say is that they are thriving, happier than they’ve been in a long time, attending many clubs & groups and are enjoying learning much more. They’ve made many friends of all backgrounds, friends they wouldn’t have made in school. Im not saying it’s for everyone, it’s not (and how Wilkes will get on I don’t know) but I do know that mine acclimatised really quickly to home education and have made more progress in their first year than they ever achieved at school.

Please don’t make assumptions like that, they're simply not true and come across very ignorant & to be honest uneducated on the topic. People shouldn’t be making comments on subjects they clearly know nothing about.
No body is making assumptions on you and how you educate your Children,
Our assumptions are based on how wilko comes across Zero personality Nasty and very spiteful.
blaming everyone else for her downfalls, and teaching Her Daughter to be disrespectful not only to her teachers but to the most vunerable Members
of our society who are unfortunate to suffer with a disability Ellie is so immature the way she puts on a Mardy baby voice I liken her to Isla ingham
Wilko teacher material i think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened to beauty guru Wilkes ‘posh’ vlogmas with her and Ellie reopening the stupidly expensive advent calendar that Wilkes already opened and clumsily stuffed back in?
I guess having a delinquent daughter wasn’t part of Wilkes wholesome, upmarket Christmas plan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder what happened to beauty guru Wilkes ‘posh’ vlogmas with her and Ellie reopening the stupidly expensive advent calendar that Wilkes already opened and clumsily stuffed back in?
I guess having a delinquent daughter wasn’t part of Wilkes wholesome, upmarket Christmas plan.
Haha i forgot about that overpriced advent calendar. She soon realised it wasn't bringing her her 1 million subs and... The resr is history. Has wilko gone into hiding?

Reactions: 4
Haha i forgot about that overpriced advent calendar. She soon realised it wasn't bringing her her 1 million subs and... The resr is history. Has wilko gone into hiding?
Well, I just don’t know. Like, the advent calendar didn’t get her 1 million subs. The new camera didn’t get her one million subs. I just don’t know what she’s doing wrong.
I mean, besides the boring, poor quality vlogs, the repetitive, motion sickness inducing hill walks, the begging, snapping at subs, being a smug, insufferable bore and her constant gurning, I just don’t know why she’s not got 1 million yet 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, I just don’t know. Like, the advent calendar didn’t get her 1 million subs. The new camera didn’t get her one million subs. I just don’t know what she’s doing wrong.
I mean, besides the boring, poor quality vlogs, the repetitive, motion sickness inducing hill walks, the begging, snapping at subs, being a smug, insufferable bore and her constant gurning, I just don’t know why she’s not got 1 million yet 😜
😂
Just the mere thought of her motion sickness camera work made my stomach turn

Reactions: 3
On the hill windy chat. When is she going to learn that no one hears her properly with the wind?
Ellie must be back in school because she talks about Ellie's friend buying a bucket of aldi chocolate, saying how lovely Wilkes is as a mother figure. Then she says this girl is the bad influence on Ellie, "different backgrounds" this other girl is has reason apparently to be trouble but "BB" doesn't.

Pompous arrogant witch. You can have everything given to you in life and still be a poisonous character. Money doesn't buy morals, manners and personalities 🙄

She's also got an infection on her eyebrows and trying to hide it with eye makeup.
20191217_073440.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
On the hill windy chat. When is she going to learn that no one hears her properly with the wind?
Ellie must be back in school because she talks about Ellie's friend buying a bucket of aldi chocolate, saying how lovely Wilkes is as a mother figure. Then she says this girl is the bad influence on Ellie, "different backgrounds" this other girl is has reason apparently to be trouble but "BB" doesn't.

Pompous arrogant witch. You can have everything given to you in life and still be a poisonous character. Money doesn't buy morals, manners and personalities 🙄

She's also got an infection on her eyebrows and trying to hide it with eye makeup.View attachment 64740
Wtf look at that eye makeup 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.