That mummy smile

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked shed in social housing with a holiday home In France
Her profile makes it seem like they very wealthy.
Did she buy Disney on ice tickets or gifted as know other influencers were and there's no ad gifted on her stories.

Wow is this her council house.
Looks like something from 4 weddings and funeral.
She must be in good school catchment to job nob with David Cameron who chose faith schools for his kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Now my least favourite person. Funny thing is I'd never heard of her till the mod drama.

Reactions: 7
She's so so dull. And the stories where she was crying saying she needed someone to manage her instagram account for her were so cringe.

Now my least favourite person. Funny thing is I'd never heard of her till the mod drama.
Same!

Did she buy Disney on ice tickets or gifted as know other influencers were and there's no ad gifted on her stories.

She must be in good school catchment to job nob with David Cameron who chose faith schools for his kids.
I think I would be wealthy if I got to reduced rent. She clearly won’t budge because she believes herself to be owed it?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

The holiday home in France is her parents, she goes every summer.

It's a 2 bed flat, she did say it was too small for them but she doesn't want to move. When it all came out she said her sister gave up her SH flat and bought a place. TSM said that although her husband has a good job they still couldn't afford to buy or rent in Notting Hill. Because she grew up there she wants to stay in that area.

Reactions: 1
Surprised she’s not bought it at a discount and then flogged it. Probably won’t get a bigger flat as she’s got two boys so they can share a room.

She's so so dull. And the stories where she was crying saying she needed someone to manage her instagram account for her were so cringe.
Omg don’t, she has 23k followers, it’s not much, certainly not enough to need someone to manage her Instagram 😂
Floss hun you are not a celeb! You may need someone though, when everyone realises the person that outed MOD is on tattle herself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The social housing post from her was atrocious. To me she is a bit of a clinger on and kissing up to the bigger instamums. I don't look at her anymore though, she might have improved.
That's when I stopped following her. Utterly self-serving and tone deaf. Her behaviour around the MOD is showing me I was right to unfollow. A wolf in sheepskin clothing, I think. She's practically revelling in the attention this (MOD) has given her.

Reactions: 5
She always talks as if she’s going to cry & I expect her to say someone’s died or something then she talks about her first world problems” I just. Can’t. Find. Any. Notebooks. For. Boys” it cracks me up.
What’s with instamums talking to us everyday with nothing to say? “Good morning just doing the school run” every single day!! & I’m thinking their poor kids!! Just focus on them!
& all insta mums trying to out woke each other its so cringe.
And the emoting to the camera ! 😱

Reactions: 2
It’s still there ; August 1st 2018
Did she delete the comments from her husband calling people witches? Lots of people insinuated that she was part of the London housing crisis as her flat was empty for at least 6 weeks per year, he felt the need to come on and aggressively tell the wimmin off.

Reactions: 3
Did she delete the comments from her husband calling people witches? Lots of people insinuated that she was part of the London housing crisis as her flat was empty for at least 6 weeks per year, he felt the need to come on and aggressively tell the wimmin off.
I think all the good comments are gone, do any comments remain? I haven’t looked .

He defended his Wife and I understand that thought but he seems like a twit anyway , imagine living with whiny Laura and thinking she was right 🙄😉 about that post.

Reactions: 2