That mummy smile

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. Her mother’s and husband’s account are still there. She was posting fairly recently. Lots of complaining though.

Instahuns dropping like flies.

No AD revenue coming through so the lie that they do this to create memories and to converse with followers is revealed as they delete or make their accounts private.

Reactions: 2
She's suddenly popped back up again to say her goodbye as an influencer.
I have to say, I'm really glad that the mummy influencer brigade seems to be quietening down.
MOD and FOD, gone, for now, Susie Verrill - private, MotherPukka on a break (though I didn't find her that bad)... amongst others.
It was never going to last was it? And it seems to have done more harm than good anyway!

Reactions: 5
Interesting how she went silent when that was happening. These mums really do want to show the perfect life..when it gets tricky they get off the gram!
I presume her husband lost his job as a location scout for films at the start of the pandemic. I presume her local authority flat us in her name so she could ask him to leave. But she’d changed her Insta name before that from That Mummy Smile to her name. She appears to be gainfully employed now which is a good thing.

Reactions: 1