That.makes.six

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her?
They are a family of six and her bio says they aim to live as eco friendly as possibly 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yet go away every month. And they have six kids. Had no one told her that overpopulation is probably one of the main problems affecting the environment...

Reactions: 1
Whilst I don't agree with the comments about them having 6 children, they definitely don't seem to be trying to live an eco life! I really don't like her account. I find her so annoying! All she seems to share is stuff they have bought or want to buy. Very boring and seems very materialistic. They always seem to be somewhere eating out or shopping with the children as well - again, boring for them! Everything is very filtered too. Seems like she wants to be like some of the larger 'influencers'.

Reactions: 1
Yes, it doesn’t bother me that they have six kids, heck I’ve got three and would absolutely have more if I could afford to, but I don’t profess to be living ‘eco friendly’ - I think that’s what bugs me about them. It’s just a big contradiction...like playing with wooden toys and using this 🌱 emoji makes them eco warriors 🤨

Mod edit Locking thread as it's a small account with only 6k followers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.