Tess Holliday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo where did you hear that?
I don’t understand why he would have to leave and abandon his child though.
I feel like I remember him coming out too. Tess, of course, made a big dramatic post about it and then I think he bounced to Australia. It’s been several years ago

Reactions: 2
I feel like I remember him coming out too. Tess, of course, made a big dramatic post about it and then I think he bounced to Australia. It’s been several years ago
81E89F35-D10C-4D29-9372-C3E9F60F6E1E.jpeg

yup he abandoned his kid, went back to Oz and decided he is pansexual and a they/them. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooo where did you hear that?
I don’t understand why he would have to leave and abandon his child though.
Sorry late reply ..various reddit threads and also Tess herself spoke about him coming out very early in the split before she then came out as queer
---
Nirodarling on tt
Well done....I had no clue they were on social media and given their followers numbers many don't.

Apologies they are non binary....not what id read but clear from their page

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That's so sad that he doesn't see his kid. All well and good becoming your "true self" but what about your poor child suddenly not seeing his dad

Reactions: 2
That's so sad that he doesn't see his kid. All well and good becoming your "true self" but what about your poor child suddenly not seeing his dad
Absolutely and they seemed to be the more present parent while Tess was off working/ taking selfies with mates/ eating.

Reactions: 1