Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her dog and her newborn baby are going to eat a load of fizzy sweets and watch the toy show.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sent her a DM (stupidly I know) never heard anything more. Goes to show a lot really

Reactions: 4
So she's kitted out in the best warmest penny's stuff today?#ipromotefastpennysfashion. What about the cosy Columbia stuff from last week Terrie? 🤔 Wasn't that the best then? So confused 🥴where should I spend my hard earned money? Yep, in somewhere that doesn't use insta fools 😁😁How do people fall for this rubbish 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nope I’d imagine it’s linked to the naas hospital doctor abusing patients
I woukdnt think so... Its about the vaccines sure and how you can choose to not have them but then you have to put up with the consequences basically. I'd say covid has put. A big divide in that family

Reactions: 4
Someone will tell it better but it was around this time I started to follow her. Other Insta hons were posting about how ‘brave’ Terror was so I headed on over to see the craic and from what I could make out she had received bad health news (very vague but very dramatic), then all was ok. It turned out she had abnormal cells after a smear test.
Yes, I remember Rosie conn making a massive deal about this. She was saying that her bestie got the best news and she was delighted as it was such a worrying time for her. Terrie never once said that she had abnormal cells. She kept saying that she had an operation and then she fucked off on holidays for 6 months as she made out she was at deaths door. Was shocking behaviour

Reactions: 13

Guys if you google terrie mc evoy cancer scare you'll get all the articles.

Reactions: 5
They are all having a great time at the primark event, all glued to their phones. Sad really.

Reactions: 16
I’m not being sexist but Jesus a mother should be home with her new born baby not out at events. You need to be bonding with the baby especially in those early days they just want the security of skin on skin with mommy …. Daddy to a lesser extent - but she’s out at an unnecessary event after prob getting glammed up for 2 hours making a candle with sidneys name like a 12 year old . I actually think she’s a bit simple …” my first event since she’s born 2 weeks ago “….. She needs to calm down - daveh prob not overly happy and may see her for the selfish little troll she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m not being sexist but Jesus a mother should be home with her new born baby not out at events. You need to be bonding with the baby especially in those early days they just want the security of skin on skin with mommy …. Daddy to a lesser extent - but she’s out at an unnecessary event after prob getting glammed up for 2 hours making a candle with sidneys name like a 12 year old . I actually think she’s a bit simple …” my first event since she’s born 2 weeks ago “….. She needs to calm down - daveh prob not overly happy and may see her for the selfish little troll she is
Spot on. Definitely comes across a bit simple and definitely not maternal.

Reactions: 9
Spot on. Definitely comes across a bit simple and definitely not maternal.
And still trying to put across the bf notion with the mention of ‘the few sips of wine’ f**k off terror ain’t no one exclusively bf gone for an eve from their 2 week old baby 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They look 🤢. I've a big sweet tooth but I just can't stand the look of these for some reason
I have a massive sweet tooth and was drawn into the 60% off the first bag I got were lovely but have gone them 2 times since and awful like the same sweets in every bag only a handful of nice sweets.
Now I still managed to eat the 2kg of sweets but I didnt enjoy them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And still trying to put across the bf notion with the mention of ‘the few sips of wine’ f**k off terror ain’t no one exclusively bf gone for an eve from their 2 week old baby 🙄
If she's breastfeeding, how can she possibly be in that dress with the tits out? I'm feeding my 7 week old and can't keep up with all the ugly nursing bras and lactation disks that I leak through twice a day...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.