Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she is on her stories talking about how to make your dog look like a "badass" or how to add character. Dogs are so full of character naturally, you don't need a bandana that their owner put on them to give it character. Uuuggghh I'm fuming over this. And she is defo 100% the one doing this but through David's name, prob for tax!

Reactions: 13
Poor dog being used like this to make money from... he'll probably be dropped as soon as they're off on their travels again.
Disgusting behaviour.
Are they donating part of the sale to charity or giving option to people to donate when buying.. seems to be when buying unless it's both .

Reactions: 5
If you import goods to ireland and then repackage and put your logo on it you can say Irish made! It's crazy! Little Bow Poo bows are imported in and then the bow logo is attached in Ireland so therefore "Irish made"....🙄
Has anyone read the letter he sent out with the PR drops. He had a huge typo on all the letter and called them dog bananas instead of bandannas 🤣🤣🤣

Has anyone read the letter he sent out with the PR drops. He had a huge typo on all the letter and called them dog bananas instead of bandannas 🤣🤣🤣
Also , “pokodot design”. Um hello it’s polkadot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
how could the spell Bandana incorrect surely they spent a few days preparing it. A percentage of profits? They should be more precise is it 1%? Very vague. There needs to be more transparency amongst Instagram retailers.
It looks like it’s not a percentage of profits. From one of the orders someone had a tip of €10 included (in addition to their order)

Reactions: 1
How stupid are people buying this tit? "omg must have the same dog *banana* as Terrie McEvoy"! Sad sad people out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 556677
spelling errors already!! Great promotion 🙄 Daveh was too busy all year sourcing from Ali!

Who wants a dog banana for boys or girls
Came on to say the same. I thought they were squeaky banana toys first 😂😂🍌

15.7 followers in 24 hours. It’s only gotten the followers because of who he’s married to. Maybe just me, but it even looks like Terrie is behind the captions for the posts, it looks like her style of posts. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I thought that it’s his thing.

I have a friend who has set up their own small Irish business. It’s open two months now and she only has about 200 followers. She works really hard, each box is presented beautifully and also includes extras. It just seems unfair.
What's her page /business?

15.7 followers in 24 hours. It’s only gotten the followers because of who he’s married to. Maybe just me, but it even looks like Terrie is behind the captions for the posts, it looks like her style of posts. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I thought that it’s his thing.

I have a friend who has set up their own small Irish business. It’s open two months now and she only has about 200 followers. She works really hard, each box is presented beautifully and also includes extras. It just seems unfair.

It really really grinds me how people order from Ali and then play it off as their own 😡 stick on a new label and bingo. Rosie and Dott jewellery is the absolute worse for it she’s a new Jennifer wrynne and everyone is oblivious. Same here.
Love to see proof of all the tips going to charity

Reactions: 5
It really really grinds me how people order from Ali and then play it off as their own 😡 stick on a new label and bingo. Rosie and Dott jewellery is the absolute worse for it she’s a new Jennifer wrynne and everyone is oblivious. Same here.
Sorry to rerail, but does anyone know if thedresshouse does this too?

Reactions: 1
yeah isn’t it funny how some might be like “I’m not wearing Ali express earrings” but will buy *good quality, luxurious* ones from Rosie and Dott etc 🙄

Funny how Terrie is one of the few bloggers not to share Nima brushes page today, sure wasn't she the biggest flogger of those brushes years back! I wonder did things go sour with the company?

Reactions: 7
Funny how Terrie is one of the few bloggers not to share Nima brushes page today, sure wasn't she the biggest flogger of those brushes years back! I wonder did things go sour with the company?
Judging by Terries ad after ad after ad insta grid and stories, I get the impression she's the type who would post nothing unless it had direct personal gain to her. She only ever posts things she's paid to do, or else businesses belonging to close friends! So unless Nima Brushs paid her to do it she prob won't! To me it's the lowest of the low to be that far up your own hole that you won't do anything unless it's for money but look where it got her so far 🙄

Reactions: 10
She had a brush named after her, how sad am I to know that! I still have the brush but it was discontinued a good while ago. Terrie moved onto companies that could pay her more to advertise their shite (Nima brushes are not shite for the record, I’ve bought many over the years).

Reactions: 11
Does her voice annoy anyone else. It’s that constant laugh talking she does as if everything is fun 😡

Reactions: 23
The whole look what I’ve booked for my staycation and where have you all booked reads as hit me hotels with your free stays ...😩

Reactions: 8
The whole look what I’ve booked for my staycation and where have you all booked reads as hit me hotels with your free stays ...😩
Surely hotels don't need to give them freebies. All places I looked at for June anyway are booked solid (all in instahun locations I'm afraid...puke) so they don't really need to promote their hotel. I'm sure Toutism Ireland sponsored some of the Hun trips last year. Again, surely no need this year as we bloody are told to not leave Ireland. Have no choice!

Reactions: 4
Does her voice annoy anyone else. It’s that constant laugh talking she does as if everything is fun 😡
It’s so false. She tries so hard to appear bubbly etc but anyone who has to try just isn’t that way naturally. Her English is atrocious for someone who is supposedly a professional in her 30’s. Imagine her as your nurse? Oh my Godt your bloods aren’t great, eeeeeeek eeeeeeeep mad bastard eeeeeeeek eeeeeeep oh my godt I can’t cope 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s so false. She tries so hard to appear bubbly etc but anyone who has to try just isn’t that way naturally. Her English is atrocious for someone who is supposedly a professional in her 30’s. Imagine her as your nurse? Oh my Godt your bloods aren’t great, eeeeeeek eeeeeeeep mad bastard eeeeeeeek eeeeeeep oh my godt I can’t cope 🤢
I’ve unfollowed her but can genuinely hear her voice in your words 🤣 the way she says godt made my ears bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's one of those things that's very hard to stomach isn't it? Like when Kylie Jenner, having millions at her disposal and all the contacts in the world is called a Self Made Billionaire. Me actual hole.
It's such a pity, this fella can come up with an idea, sell cheap tat and have 15k plus followers in a day because of who he knows. And the thing is he will be successful. He has the right people behind him. He didn't have to so any market research. His sister has contacts in the textile industry. He was probably able to bulk buy and make excellent profit margins. I'll be keeping my money for gorgeous Irish companies who you know have put some thought into what they're making and have some actual creative flair.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.