Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think if you look at her face vs. say a couple of years ago, it is drastically different. I would say cheek fillers. Not good

Reactions: 3
I cannot beleive she just out up a Q&A saying lets talk fertility when she has literally spent the last few years growling at anyone who dared bring up the topic...funny how a big fat cheque can change someones tune
I feel a lot of delete and blocks coming on for terrie....
Ridiculous. I think she genuinely doesn’t want kids any time soon ...so its bizarre that she is now talking about this topic which I’d say she never gave a second thought to before.

Reactions: 2
🙄🙄🙄 Floggers really will try to monetise any way possible. David had a the idea cos she’s been burying her head in the books every evening 🤦🏻‍♀️😴

Edited to add: She mentions the fabrics are ethically sourced ...This is a high priority for ones dog accessories but not when pushing €100’s of fast fashion shite 24/7!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He should of called it "Fuckin' Pawfect" by Jake. Because from what I've seen from Davehhhhh on Terry's Insta stories, Davehhhhh is not capable of talking without cursing left right and centre!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He'll be OK Nikki will teach him all about her top quality customer service😂
Free dig to the jaw with every refund. Possible public shaming as well if you piss him off enough. The poor dog is a money maker like everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Free dig to the jaw with every refund. Possible public shaming as well if you piss him off enough. The poor dog is a money maker like everything else
Can you imagine when they have kids. Wonder does he inherit the pushy parenting. That dog will be at krufts next

Reactions: 5
Don’t think I’ll be viewing her stories anymore. The pawfect spam is going to be unbearable.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine when they have kids. Wonder does he inherit the pushy parenting. That dog will be at krufts next
The Fitzpatricks seem to be allergic to real jobs. They use the young / pets in the family to make money from. It’s distasteful

Reactions: 9
This is going waaaaay back, but how did they get together? I vaguely remember her saying they went on a date and then he went off on a J1 with his friends, and she randomly flew out to surprise him. Like, is that not really clingy? I get the feeling she's like a dog with a bone when she wants something but not in a good way.

Waiting for the proof they're made in Ireland... Nearly identical pattern on Ali express. 1e..please don't be a fool and buy from these clowns. I see even dog charities are liking the page... I'm so mad if they get genuine dog people involved in their money scamming company.

Reactions: 15
I do find it ironic that a USP of his business is irish made and ethically sourced material...meanwhile his mrs fast fashion mcevoy is keeping whole sweatshops in business with her hauls and swipe ups...please grow a conscience terrie, use your reach to speak out on fast fashion and not to encourage it....

Reactions: 19
Where's the proof
I do find it ironic that a USP of his business is irish made and ethically sourced material...meanwhile his mrs fast fashion mcevoy is keeping whole sweatshops in business with her hauls and swipe ups...please grow a conscience terrie, use your reach to speak out on fast fashion and not to encourage it....
Still waiting of the proof... Near exact patterns in AliE, I even now found one for 35c.. Cheaper in bulk.

Who are they kidding?!?

Just saw on sues thread, If bought in China and packaged here they can be stated as made in Ireland... Wow. I'd bet mowny it's the ones I see on Ali... Please look for yourselves!! We need to out these yokes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Obviously there are some amazing hard working small Irish businesses out there , but like what the F is with some people who just order things from China , stick a label on it and pretend they have worked their ass off and now they are an entrepreneur

If you import goods to ireland and then repackage and put your logo on it you can say Irish made! It's crazy! Little Bow Poo bows are imported in and then the bow logo is attached in Ireland so therefore "Irish made"....🙄

Reactions: 4
I know people who have set up their own business and they were slaving away behind the scenes for a bloody long time. They didnt magically in less than a year have an entire business. So are we to believe he had the money, the idea, the market research, the business connections and got it all from his brain to production to being able to sell in a year in the midst of a pandemic with manufacturing closed for a period of time. Pull the other one daveh

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.