Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posting the screen grab of the "when are you and David having kids" annoys me. Is she inadvertly trying to tell her audience she's having trouble conceiving so stop asking me?

Reactions: 2
Her posting the screen grab of the "when are you and David having kids" annoys me. Is she inadvertly trying to tell her audience she's having trouble conceiving so stop asking me?
She is obsessed and takes such umbrage with people asking. I got married a week before Terrie so I know those questions come with the territory. Chill out terror

Reactions: 3
It's for attention, plain as. I don't think it's a fair question to ask anyone, but posting it on stories is just begging nosey rosies to wonder what's up. If it's coming from a stranger, ignore.

Reactions: 6
I never wanted kids so when someone would ask me or say something stupid and ignorant I would have to stop myself from punching them in the face but was definitely rude in my response.... think she's bang on to be honest... at least she's teaching ignorant f**** that it's not OK to ask someone that. I would also say a lot of her followers are young ones that know no better because they would have heard their parents talk like that etc.

Reactions: 16
I seen there was a call for influencers to be paid €20,000 to talk about COVID. What an absolute slap in the face for healthcare workers that having been working non stop for months. And asking influencers that have been traipsing around Ireland on freebie trips to educate younger people on the effects of not staying at home🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I seen there was a call for influencers to be paid €20,000 to talk about COVID. What an absolute slap in the face for healthcare workers that having been working non stop for months. And asking influencers that have been traipsing around Ireland on freebie trips to educate younger people on the effects of not staying at home🙄🙄🙄
Paul Stenson from white moose cafe has a post on his page about this and why they should NOT be paid.... see Pippa liked the post and the beauty truth Sinead also liked it...

Reactions: 9
I had heard about him calling out Influencers for prancing around the country but somebody said there was silence when Suzanne Jackson his pal was off on holliers!?

Reactions: 12
I had heard about him calling out Influencers for prancing around the country but somebody said there was silence when Suzanne Jackson his pal was off on holliers!?
And when Katie Jackson was out at dinner with Terrie and Carol etc with zero distancing in place.

• Wow
"look at my teeth before" there was feck all wrong with your teeth. tit like this is why everyone feels they have to change everything about themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like following all these bloggers although recently (since lockdown) i have seen a different side and had to unfollow a lot of bloggers. I refollowed terrie when she "went back nursing" to help stop covid. That turned out to be more for the gram than people's health. Her and her pals have flaunted every rule and continue to do so in the worst effected country. This actually breaks my heart that they could receive such crazy money to promote advice they have NEVER followed.. Not even nurse terrie. I work in health care.. Most days i get beaten up by clients who are coocooning since march and cannot leave their service..they have severe intellectual disabilities so do not understand why they have to stay at home. We do 30 hour shifts to avoid too much staff coming and going to prevent them getting sick. Our own social lives are so limited as the clients are so vulnerable.. Then nurse terrie flaunting all the rules being hailed a hero while ignoring all guidelines and will probably get a massive wage to "advise" us all to be safe. If as a hse staff she accepts a wage to promote covid guidelines she should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"look at my teeth before" there was feck all wrong with your teeth. tit like this is why everyone feels they have to change everything about themselves
I was just thinking this today I’ve been wanting to get braces for years because I hate my teeth but I can’t afford them, I’ve always needed the money for other more important things at the time. Her teeth look perfect to me and it makes me feel like tit when she says things like that and also seeing every blogger under the sun lately getting braces for free when they can well afford it 😞

Reactions: 10
The gifting of expensive products/services really rubs me the wrong way - give them all the free shampoo or toothpaste in the world but come on if they want it that badly surely they can pay for it too

I was just thinking this today I’ve been wanting to get braces for years because I hate my teeth but I can’t afford them, I’ve always needed the money for other more important things at the time. Her teeth look perfect to me and it makes me feel like tit when she says things like that and also seeing every blogger under the sun lately getting braces for free when they can well afford it 😞
I know it's so frustrating I know people who won't even smile because they hate their teeth so much but can't afford braces. My teeth are like Terries before and I asked my dentist about braces and he said I don't need them because my teeth really aren't that bad, plus not completely perfect white fake looking teeth add character!

Reactions: 4
Dublin on Lockdown & Terror heading out for a short amount of time dressed to the bloody nines!!Loved the outfit just think its so so inconsiderate flaunting ott outfits etc when so many stuck indoors..but hey its all for the Gram eh🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Sure it probably kills them to be alone together at home for one night. They’re always itching to go somewhere. Don’t get me wrong I like being active and all but I get the impression that they are constantly trying to portray this image of a loved up couple mad for travelling, taking photos, just being mad bastards the pair of them! Seriously like, my dog is lucky to get out once a day for a walk. Jake has the legs ran off him! 4 outings in a day. Does any dog actually need that? Although if I lived with Terrie and David I’d be trying to escape too! He looks bored living there!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣

Jake chasing sheep today...Terrie thinking it's bleeping gas as usual. Poor sheep probably terrified! She has the brain of a bleeping newt!
Idiot air head.

• Haha
Outfit was beautiful.... But did she time travel to Summer and to the South of France yesterday! Dublin was 8 degrees at it's coldest and 11 at it's hottest!!!

Outfit was beautiful.... But did she time travel to Summer and to the South of France yesterday! Dublin was 8 degrees at it's coldest and 11 at it's hottest!!!
Her night time outfit was ridiculous. "So grateful for the amazing weather" ye it's been sunny but also bloody freezing! I was wearing a long sleeve, a hoodie and a dressing gown and was still feckin cold!

I’m sure when she was Australia before her wedding someone sent her a message saying she should get her teeth done and she said something like she she’s very happy with her teeth. Can’t remember it exactly though. Amazing what happens when you get the braces for free

I’m sure when she was Australia before her wedding someone sent her a message saying she should get her teeth done and she said something like she she’s very happy with her teeth. Can’t remember it exactly though. Amazing what happens when you get the braces for free
Any dentist that gives bloggers with perfect teeth braces or anything free i would avoid like the plague😡Now if they gave free braces to someone badly in need & couldnt afford i would 100% go to them..sadly it will prob never happen🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.