Terrible thoughts that run through your head 😬

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have bad thoughts that sometimes go through your head?

I live in a terraced house, Edwardian with the original wooden front door so has natural small gaps. My neighbour is 70, smokes and not just roll ups but weed every day. He sits on his doorstep which is right next to mine so comes in my house. He’s also an alcoholic. On the whole he is harmless and he’s polite but lately he’s started playing music louder every night so I can hear it over my tv. If I talk to him he doesn’t remember the conversation by the next time he’s pissed and stoned. I’ve now found myself having these awful thoughts flash through my mind of hoping he dies of alcohol poisoning soon 🙈

Reactions: 7
Thank god it's not just me. I have cheerfully planned several murders and acts of general revenge in my head with a surprising level of detail. I'm kind of ok with it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I live in a terraced house, Edwardian with the original wooden front door so has natural small gaps. My neighbour is 70, smokes and not just roll ups but weed every day. He sits on his doorstep which is right next to mine so comes in my house. He’s also an alcoholic. On the whole he is harmless and he’s polite but lately he’s started playing music louder every night so I can hear it over my tv. If I talk to him he doesn’t remember the conversation by the next time he’s pissed and stoned. I’ve now found myself having these awful thoughts flash through my mind of hoping he dies of alcohol poisoning soon 🙈
To be fair you have good reason to want him to piss off to the big boozer in the sky.

Reactions: 3
Mainly about my mother. She is a terrible pain and not really a very nice person and I frequently wish I wasn't lumbered with her

Reactions: 6
Intrusive thoughts. A lot of people get anxious about intrusive thoughts but that means you are a good person as it goes against your morality and conscience. I would say it's actually normal...as long as you don't kill anyone 😂

Reactions: 8

It's normal. I've wished people dead :LOL: and dogs 😬

I do sometimes imagine him falling down the stairs and dying too 🙈 The neighbours on the other side have this awful grandchild that visits every now and then. I’ve never hated a kid so much. I could definitely strangle her. She cries and screams ALL the time. I’ve never known a kid cry so much.

Reactions: 2
There is someone I absolutely hate, with good reason.

I don't think we're abnormal for having these thoughts and feelings. Acting on it would be another matter!

Just came back to edit: acting on it in an abnormal manner

Reactions: 1
Omg yes me, currently my husbands ex my neighbours there bloody dogs and my manager are currently on my hit list
They are have elaborate dimises in my mind 😈

Reactions: 2
I love my partner dearly but he’s a hoarder. Not to the extent of some you see on tv but it’s bad. There’s stuff everywhere, in drawers, cupboards etc. He won’t even throw away old rags ‘in case he needs them’. So my intrusive thoughts are a) I’d love to hire a skip and burn the lot. B) I’d leave him to his mess and move out or c) (the worst) that he’d shuffle off this mortal coil so I can have a huge clear out 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, our neighbours.
They embody everything that's wrong with sections of modern society, everything is throw-away to them, they really don't know the value of anything & sadly neither will their spoilt, whining runts.

I would not miss these people a jot if they were vaporized in an errant drone strike.

• Haha
Reactions: 4