Teeth Whitening and Bleaching Advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone share their experiences?

SO many choices. I've got treatment trays so was thinking about just getting jel to use. I see two different dentists and they both sell a wide variety of bleaching jels. Some are leave on 30 mins and others are 8 hours. The same jels are double the price at the dentist to how much they cost online.

Or they do a powerbleaching an hour at the dentist for Philips zoom for 200.

So much choice and they all suggest different things!

I would also like to know! My friend has the most amazing white teeth, she uses Crest Whitening Strips but you can’t get them in the UK as I think there’s a banned ingredient in them :cry:

Reactions: 1
I had my
Teeth whitened a few months ago at the dentist - cost £300 and left my teeth feeling SO sensivtive

My dentist didn’t do much about it which I found disappointing considering the amount it cost. BUT my teeth really are lovely and white, especially on photos and the sensitivity stopped three days after each treatment.

My dentist didn’t do much about it
That's dentists for you! Will leave you with pain. They keep adjusting my bite and it takes months to settle.

What did you have done and how long has it lasted?

My dentist doesn't want to recommend any whitening as I have lost lots of my enamel, but I hate my teeth.

I would also like to know! My friend has the most amazing white teeth, she uses Crest Whitening Strips but you can’t get them in the UK as I think there’s a banned ingredient in them :cry:
It's hydrogen peroxide. In the UK you can only sell products that are 0.1% hydrogen peroxide so they are basically useless.

Yes - I have veneers and I was given Philips Zoom Nite White 22% to brighten up my natural teeth to match the veneers. It is SO GOOD! I have custom made trays to fit my teeth so I think that really helps cover the whole tooth.
I ordered some more recently (I got my teeth done abroad a few years ago) on ukteethwhitening.com as I literally cannot find it anywhere in the UK, and it was a BARGAIN! Not a fake product, does the job in just a few days,
I had read bad reviews for the site on trustpilot, however my order was dispatched and arrived the following day!
They also sell the crest whitening strips on there which I have not tried before but have heard great things!

I'm also intrigued whether to save up for it done at the dentists or if there is a kit in the UK that has good results. Mine are stained due to drinking tea, coffee, cola etc. I've wasted my time and money with whitening toothpastes that don't seem to make a jot of difference.

I use crest teething strips and they are amazing, my teeth are super white now after being stained for years. Best and genuine website to buy them from is teethwhiteninguk 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I use crest teething strips and they are amazing, my teeth are super white now after being stained for years. Best and genuine website to buy them from is teethwhiteninguk 👍🏻
The same site I used for the Philips zoom, will try the crest strips as everyone raves about them 👍🏼😍

I used crest strips that I bought online as they’re not sold in this country and they were AMAZING. I stopped using them because at the time I was a smoker so they weren’t staying white for very long, but this thread has inspired me to go and buy some again. Only downside with strips is that they make your teeth quite porous so you need to try and avoid coffee etc.

I used crest whitening strips after buying them in Canada while on a work trip. They made my teeth so sensitive I had to stop using them :(

I'm also intrigued whether to save up for it done at the dentists or if there is a kit in the UK that has good results. Mine are stained due to drinking tea, coffee, cola etc. I've wasted my time and money with whitening toothpastes that don't seem to make a jot of difference.
I’d get bookedin at the dentist for a scale and polish if I were you, it helps get rid of the stains and then you’ll have your ‘canvas’ ready for whitening

Otherwise you’ll be trying to whiten stains

I’d get bookedin at the dentist for a scale and polish if I were you, it helps get rid of the stains and then you’ll have your ‘canvas’ ready for whitening

Otherwise you’ll be trying to whiten stains
Thanks, I might just do this. I had braces as a teen and there's still little stain outlines of where they were. Gross, I know, I need to get it sorted.