Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte has obviously got credit on her pay as you go phone and is back on the gram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
they just make it up because they are bored and have nothing else to post about, they can’t stop talking about us, they are obsessed and iiiiiiiiiiii love it #fanbehaviour 😂
Shy dont charlotte and her mum put the energy into the twins instead of acting like kids

Reactions: 8
Bretts preaching fan behaviour on his story about the messages he’s getting

Reactions: 6
So Charlie and Brett go out together everyday getting food and stuff and thats normal with your ex but they aren't together ok 😂 and his excuse is cus they are taking Harlow out. Where cus everything is shut?? Just admit it Brett you look the mug after she said he's violent a druggie done stuff with boys and put down his body

Also she really shouldnt advertise on social media her boyfriend is violent and abusive etc when there is kids involved and get back with him. I've heard of people reporting others to social services because of the same sort of stuff posted on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t blame them for not coming out and talking about it, people would comment if they said no, they were working on it, giving it time etc. The main thing is hopefully they don’t show any of their in front of Harlow and continue to get along for her sake. The main thing is her being safe and content let’s be honest. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Donna is a bleeping embarrassment. You’d think that if you were terminally ill, you’d want to spend the rest of your life trying to make a difference to your children/grandchildren’s lives. What lovely videos she’s made for her family to remember her by!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t blame them for not coming out and talking about it, people would comment if they said no, they were working on it, giving it time etc. The main thing is hopefully they don’t show any of their in front of Harlow and continue to get along for her sake. The main thing is her being safe and content let’s be honest. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t blame them, but why post anything that may lead people to speculate? They must have known them both posting identical stories would have caused people to wonder. Just don’t post anything, not hard. Laura and Morgan seem to be managing it.

Charlotte and Donna’s latest videos.... ultimate cringe. The only reason they have so many views is because people want to see the cringe for themselves not because the videos are actually good or funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Find it so sad how Charlie and Brett can slag each other off and then act as if they are together m, hopefully them meeting up is for the sake of Harlow but his attitude towards’fans’ being concerned about her welfare is disgusting

Reactions: 4
I don’t blame them, but why post anything that may lead people to speculate? They must have known them both posting identical stories would have caused people to wonder. Just don’t post anything, not hard. Laura and Morgan seem to be managing it.

Charlotte and Donna’s latest videos.... ultimate cringe. The only reason they have so many views is because people want to see the cringe for themselves not because the videos are actually good or funny.
They obviously want people to be talking about them, I don’t agree with how he speaks to people but it must be irritating 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s gross really. Don’t post anything if you don’t want people to ask you about it? Isn’t that what social media is about? To be SOCIAL with others about the things you share? So don’t get rude when someone acts concerned or has a question about it. Oh I forgot social media is all for show now, should call it showcial media instead since that’s all anyone ever does on there (sorry lockdown is getting to me today🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so blatantly just breathing in. It’s crazy to think some people believe this 😂
Probably taken on the same day, one when she woke up (the after photo) and one after a big tea (the before photo). Don’t see how people think that it’s legit. It’s clearly a scam.

Reactions: 3
She is so blatantly just breathing in. It’s crazy to think some people believe this 😂
This photo is quite clearly the same day/ time 😂😂😂😂 I see charlie always breathing in too its sooo noticeable & so much for cutting out carbs with a nandos 😳

Reactions: 2
Charlotte you’re so lovely not 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Probably taken on the same day, one when she woke up (the after photo) and one after a big tea (the before photo). Don’t see how people think that it’s legit. It’s clearly a scam.
Look at the lighting and shadow from the tv. It's the same time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.