Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spider leg lashes are gone. Thank the lord. Looks better without them. Now sort the blow up doll lips and youā€™ll be sorted

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh that she keeps doing the pose that girls do to make their butts look bigger.. and thatā€™s the result šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ god knows what itā€™s like without this technique... swear sheā€™s an actual ironing board from head to toe šŸ¤­
sheā€™s got the personality of one too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I canā€™t believe how much better she looks without the lashes! As desperadosrus said, she just needs to get rid of the lips now, or at least tone them down (a lot) and she will look a lot prettier!

Reactions: 5
Charlie looks so much better without those huge broom eye lashes. All she needs to do is lay off the filler or atleast get a better tech!

Reactions: 4
Omg never thought Iā€™d say this about Charlie but she actually looks pretty decent for once, just need to get the filler dissolved and get it done by someone who actually cares about their job and how their clients look

Reactions: 4
I think Charlieā€™s problem along with so many other youngsters is to go too hard too soon. If you feel a change it needs to be subtle. You canā€™t go harsh till at least mid 30s. I know she feels this is a troll site but honestly agree she needs to have that filler dissolved and done professionally.
No ones saying you donā€™t suit lip fillers Charlie just not badly done ones. Please stop lining the pockets of whoever you go to now because they literally dont care about your face. Go somewhere better and you will 100% love it

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Omg never thought Iā€™d say this about Charlie but she actually looks pretty decent for once, just need to get the filler dissolved and get it done by someone who actually cares about their job and how their clients look
Yeah I agree and she looks like her sister here as well!