Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries blaming MTV for making it look worse than it was but I’m sure they didn’t force you to sob on the floor because Laura went out with her mum when her grandad died, snap shut up at Laura in a public library for asking a simple question, being obsessively controlling over the baby etc.... (my personal fave is when she tried telling Laura’s mum she had to stay bottom end during labour! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣)
😂 nah my fave was when she was telling Laura’s mum Kingsley isn’t hers or nothing to do with her. You can tell she hates Laura’s mum because she takes no tit from her and stands her ground when it comes to Morgan.
Let’s be truthful, it’s a good job Laura was the one carrying Kingsley. If it ended up being Morgan we all know she would of used that against her

Reactions: 9
😂 nah my fave was when she was telling Laura’s mum Kingsley isn’t hers or nothing to do with her. You can tell she hates Laura’s mum because she takes no tit from her and stands her ground when it comes to Morgan.
Let’s be truthful, it’s a good job Laura was the one carrying Kingsley. If it ended up being Morgan we all know she would of used that against her
tbf Kingsley isn’t lauras mums baby🤣

I remember her saying on insta one time it was only laura who could carry them? something along those lines, as someone asked who would carry the next baby. to think theyd be responsible for another bairn 😭

God, I dread to think if Morgan had have been the one who carried the baby! Laura wouldn't have had a look in! Imagine if it were the other round, and Laura was the one demanding the first hold and first feed etc! No way in hell would Morgan have allowed that to happen.

Reactions: 5
God, I dread to think if Morgan had have been the one who carried the baby! Laura wouldn't have had a look in! Imagine if it were the other round, and Laura was the one demanding the first hold and first feed etc! No way in hell would Morgan have allowed that to happen.
the mother of the baby always gets the first hold.

I cant believe she thought that was a responsible thing for her to have😭 theres a reason they do skin to skin with the mother as soon as there born.

i think the person above was right who said morgan obviously never accepted kingsley wasn’t biologically hers and was almost like she was trying to squash herself in to prove something.

Reactions: 8
the mother of the baby always gets the first hold.

I cant believe she thought that was a responsible thing for her to have😭 theres a reason they do skin to skin with the mother as soon as there born.

i think the person above was right who said morgan obviously never accepted kingsley wasn’t biologically hers and was almost like she was trying to squash herself in to prove something.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Laura carried the baby yet Morgan demanded first hold and first feed. If it were Morgan who carried and Laura demanded that, I can't see that Morgan would have been too accepting.

I think you're right, and although I do sort of see it that it must be quite difficult to accept not actually being biologically related to the child, it doesn't excuse her behaviour at all.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, that's what I mean. Laura carried the baby yet Morgan demanded first hold and first feed. If it were Morgan who carried and Laura demanded that, I can't see that Morgan would have been too accepting.

I think you're right, and although I do sort of see it that it must be quite difficult to accept not actually being biologically related to the child, it doesn't excuse her behaviour at all.
Exactly! And although Laura did get to carry Kingsley, she was still the one who had to endure the downsides to pregnancy and go through giving birth. I can’t imagine Morgan being very supportive during the pregnancy either.

Reactions: 6
What the fuckery is this? It doesn’t even make sense as a candle. The amount she wastes on shite is unbelievable.
Actually it’s probably gifted but it’s still rubbish 🥴

63415BE7-02AD-4606-BFB1-64437341F92A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't even promote the gift she is given properly. It isn't a candle good lord😒 they are wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the fuckery is this? It doesn’t even make sense as a candle. The amount she wastes on shite is unbelievable.
Actually it’s probably gifted but it’s still rubbish 🥴

View attachment 277291
Sweet Mother of all that is Holy what in the name of God is that?!

I bet it was marketed as "THE MRS HINCH CANDLE!!!!!" If Hinch posted that she'd get absolutely obliterated on her thread 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't even promote the gift she is given properly. It isn't a candle good lord😒 they are wax melts
They're wax melts in a candle which makes it even worse 😂
I had a look at the page and it looks like a worship page for Mrs Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're wax melts in a candle which makes it even worse 😂
I had a look at the page and it looks like a worship page for Mrs Hinch

Knowing her crazy fans there's probably,ridiculous amounts of zoflora poured in. Nothing like a highly flammable disinfectant to wake you up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It just doesn’t make sense.
They’ve made a candle with a ridiculously short wick then stuck wax melts in. No Charlie I wouldn’t burn it either I’d put it in the bin. Honestly this Mrs hinch thing is an obsession. Cleaning your house should be a normal natural thing not a trend

Reactions: 16
Someone needs to tell her these aren’t a good look. If her arse got any flatter 😂
I have no idea why she constantly posts herself in that mirror. She looks awful in everything she wears and no one cares what she’s got on today. She has a very masculine figure with no curves.

Reactions: 7
I have no idea why she constantly posts herself in that mirror. She looks awful in everything she wears and no one cares what she’s got on today. She has a very masculine figure with no curves.
Speak for yourself haha I just live for her posts with her daily outfits. I cant imagine my day without it. I mean what would I do ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11