Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread:

Dondons ‘I’m not one to post about this but it’s really laughable’ videos full of lies about tattle continue.

Charlie needs a break from her child every 2 days, spoons most loyal customer, spends more time in there than she does with her child. Charlie finds it completely normal to advertise a webcam agency to her young and impressionable followers.

Morgan and Laura are still MIA.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just been thinking do any of the girls actually work? I know Charlotte doesn’t and Charlie had this mysterious when she can be bothered job but not sure about the others

Reactions: 2
The social worker due to her age thing is bullshit. I was pregnant at 15 no social worker, again at 17 no social worker, had my 3rd and final by 21 and again... no social worker. They do not have enough resource for the kids that need them never mind dishing cases out for every teenage mum. You’re lying Donna. It’s not her age. It might be age combined with - your illness, low school attendance, family history of social involvement, family history of violence or abuse, family history of criminal activity. But never just because of age. Ya big fibber you

Reactions: 31
The social worker due to her age thing is bullshit. I was pregnant at 15 no social worker, again at 17 no social worker, had my 3rd and final by 21 and again... no social worker. They do not have enough resource for the kids that need them never mind dishing cases out for every teenage mum. You’re lying Donna. It’s not her age. It might be age combined with - your illness, low school attendance, family history of social involvement, family history of violence or abuse, family history of criminal activity. But never just because of age. Ya big fibber you
My sister had her son at 16 pregnant at 15 having morning sickness during her gcse exams. She had no social worker only a health visitor. To me saying she got a social worker due to age is just giving teen mothers a bad name and discriminating other teen mums. How come none of the other teen mothers have mentioned having a social worker it’s absolute BS and fake news you get one due to age. If you’re gonna lie about it at least make the darn lie believable! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
9156CD0A-64A9-415B-9D27-32376D8D1233.jpeg
I mean how does your child that age and that small manage to go in the bin without you hearing and get a ‘roar’😂🤣🤣 egg out the bin and lick it? Hm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Had to take out others names as it’s not allowed but there ya go

I may be wrong but sure I seen her post pic a bit ago on a Sunday with a jacket on that’s said savers so I think she’s working there doing maybe 10-4 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I may be wrong but sure I seen her post pic a bit ago on a Sunday with a jacket on that’s said savers so I think she’s working there doing maybe 10-4 🤷🏽‍♀️
This is amazing 😂

Cannot wait to feed my kids roar egg tomorrow for breakfast!! They love dinosaurs so are sure to love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d say it was a spelling mistake but I can’t 😂🤣 I’d love to know how she possibly managed to open the bin and get the egg
This is amazing 😂

Cannot wait to feed my kids roar egg tomorrow for breakfast!! They love dinosaurs so are sure to love it!
I’d like to give her the excuse of a spelling mistake but you just can’t get the two mixed up. Does she cook roar chicken? Or roar mince? I don’t understand how the kid got the egg it seems like bs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"it'll be fine because most eggs are free ranged" ..... Firstly.. RANGED?
Secondly, what difference does that make!? 😂 P

I hope her Facebook friends don't start popping kids out because they are just as thick as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was just catching up on the last thread and I read a comment about an apparent rumour of Donna dying in an Iceland car park? I really should not laugh but I am howling.. who said this and when did this happen? I have obviously missed so much!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

The comment that says "lick bowel" has me absolutely dying hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Has anything happened with Charlie and Brett seen a post on the fb group but haven’t seen anything😂

Reactions: 5