Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte has slagged her mum off a few times like this and then made up with her. She can't complain about people having an opinion. I don't think she will ever learn

Reactions: 10
What really wrecks my head with Charlotte is the face like I understand having a kid young is hard and I get having twins makes it’s harder but she uses the twins as an excuse for basically everything “can’t get a job, I want to be a stay at home mum and not leave the twins with strangers” “my mum can’t look after other kids because the wins bedtime” “I’m a single parent of twins so basically I’m automatically above everyone else now because I popped twins out” “did I mention I popped twins and I’m a single parent and got to we’re I am today of sitting on my ass and going on about twins?”
“oh by the way I can’t go the toilet because I had twins but even if I did my tit don’t stink because the twins you know”

like honestly Charlotte you can’t use the twins as an excuse for the rest of your life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What really wrecks my head with Charlotte is the face like I understand having a kid young is hard and I get having twins makes it’s harder but she uses the twins as an excuse for basically everything “can’t get a job, I want to be a stay at home mum and not leave the twins with strangers” “my mum can’t look after other kids because the wins bedtime” “I’m a single parent of twins so basically I’m automatically above everyone else now because I popped twins out” “did I mention I popped twins and I’m a single parent and got to we’re I am today of sitting on my ass and going on about twins?”
“oh by the way I can’t go the toilet because I had twins but even if I did my tit don’t stink because the twins you know”

like honestly Charlotte you can’t use the twins as an excuse for the rest of your life
Couldn’t agree more! I have 2 year old twins, a 6yr old and 9yr old and I work full time and pay my own way with no mans help! She literally lives in her mums council house and sits on her arse all day with her hand out like the world owes her everything!
if she doesn’t like her mums actions it’s very simple, go get your own place

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Charlie has a dog, if she keeps it longer than her jobs I’ll be surprised 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She can barely look after Harlow but has a puppy. How does she have all this money. She doesn't work and goes on getaways all the time.

Christ pays better than a normal job haha.

Let's be honest she got that dog because she wanted it
I read this article in a magazine about 2 grannies who do it together and they make enough to pay the bills and then some😂😂 but yeah it’s definitely because she’s an entitled little brat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
AB30DD9D-2323-4884-A059-FB2857DD0027.png

How long before she’s palming this dog off left right and centre or reselling it for more than she paid for it 🙄 puppies are harder work than kids!

Reactions: 15
Cue the "My puppy is chewing all my *fake" designer shoes how can I make him stop" posts in 3.... 2..... 1.....

• Haha
The girl moans about looking after her kid, never mind having a puppy pissing and shitting about the place😂

Reactions: 8
So someone who is an unemployed single mum has got a dog that is riddled with health problems and will cost her a bomb in the vet.. she’s an idiot

So someone who is an unemployed single mum has got a dog that is riddled with health problems and will cost her a bomb in the vet.. she’s an idiot
The sad thing is, she’s only got the dog to use as an accessory, no offence to anyone that has a pug, but I don’t agree with buying pugs or dogs that are breeder that way because it is cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The sad thing is, she’s only got the dog to use as an accessory, no offence to anyone that has a pug, but I don’t agree with buying pugs or dogs that are breeder that way because it is cruel
No offence to pugs but they ain’t the cutest either😂 definitely agree we’ll see that thing in her handbag soon

Reactions: 7

Charlotte sat at home wondering how she can top Charlie getting a puppy so we talk about her again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.