Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these girls saying to Charlie “I’m a single mother and can’t afford to lose this money” why the hell are you spending your child benefit on fake designer goods ?? If you can’t afford the real thing then you shouldn’t have it at all. Wearing head to toe fake Gucci and the kids are running round in clothes a size too small 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What kind of fools send money to some random on Instagram via bank transfer!?

Reactions: 13
Anyone feel like they can always spot the tatters on comment sections 👀 not just this thread I notice on others too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This!!! Baffles me when people like Charlie are taking out loans and struggling but still prioritise pretending to look rich 😂😂 it’s actually embarrassing how materialistic these losers are. Half the replicas aren’t even nice it’s just cause it has a brand name on it they buy it. MUGS
All these girls saying to Charlie “I’m a single mother and can’t afford to lose this money” why the hell are you spending your child benefit on fake designer goods ?? If you can’t afford the real thing then you shouldn’t have it at all. Wearing head to toe fake Gucci and the kids are running round in clothes a size too small 😷

Reactions: 12
Hope she’s got some decent pet insurance for that dog as they’re notorious for needing extra veterinary care. Bet it’s from a backyard breeder too as most hold waiting lists before their born so the poor things likely to be riddled with problems ☹ so sad for these dogs

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hope she’s got some decent pet insurance for that dog as they’re notorious for needing extra veterinary care. Bet it’s from a backyard breeder too as most hold waiting lists before their born so the poor things likely to be riddled with problems ☹ so sad for these dogs
Yes they have so many issues, they also can't have pups naturally they have to have cesareans

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How weird Charlie blocked me ages ago now all of a sudden I can see her snap (I added her probably about a year ago) is she desperate for engagement I wonder?

Reactions: 2
The screenshots that she posted with the El girl about money did nobody think that Charlie’s messages to the girl showed she really wasn’t going to give the money back, the girl asked her quite a few times and I thought she tried to avoid the question quite abit by saying he’s scammed loads of people or she’s paid multiple other people back

How weird Charlie blocked me ages ago now all of a sudden I can see her snap (I added her probably about a year ago) is she desperate for engagement I wonder?
Snap, I noticed this the other day 😂😂 I think I added her at the time she split with Brett because I wanted to see her weekend antics😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The screenshots that she posted with the El girl about money did nobody think that Charlie’s messages to the girl showed she really wasn’t going to give the money back, the girl asked her quite a few times and I thought she tried to avoid the question quite abit by saying he’s scammed loads of people or she’s paid multiple other people back

Snap, I noticed this the other day 😂😂 I think I added her at the time she split with Brett because I wanted to see her weekend antics😂😂😂😂
And me! Randomly appeared 😂

Wonder who was looking after the puppy whilst she was at the hospital with Harlow last night … already an uncontrollable scenario which she hadn’t thought through. Doubt anyone was up to help at nearly 4am! Poor puppy will be neglected

Reactions: 2
Wonder who was looking after the puppy whilst she was at the hospital with Harlow last night … already an uncontrollable scenario which she hadn’t thought through. Doubt anyone was up to help at nearly 4am! Poor puppy will be neglected
How does everyone know H has been in hospital I can’t see anything

Right… I can’t be the only one thinking this… or maybe I am and I’m just a sceptic.
‘Charlie posted that Harlow was in hospital to deflect from the evenings previous drama’
🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Right… I can’t be the only one thinking this… or maybe I am and I’m just a sceptic.
‘Charlie posted that Harlow was in hospital to deflect from the evenings previous drama’
🤷‍♀️
Definitely! The girl just wanted attention

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.