Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A) if it was “his company” why would she pay these people back? Surely she would just point them in his direction.
B) where’s the receipts of him saying he would leave his partner for her?
C) Charlie’s a liar 🤥

Reactions: 9
Well we all know now how she has money for getaways, nails and dogs.... she's got loans

Smart getting a puppy ans going on holiday when you have loads of loans out

Reactions: 5
I’m confused… so she’s paying back people who got scammed even though it was nothing to do with her?

duck that, if Charlie’s version is true she wouldn’t be accepting liability to make amends for something that she’s not legally responsible for. Small claims court all the way baby.

Knew my law degree would come in handy one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused… so she’s paying back people who got scammed even though it was nothing to do with her?

duck that, if Charlie’s version is true she wouldn’t be accepting liability to make amends for something that she’s not legally responsible for. Small claims court all the way baby.

Knew my law degree would come in handy one day 😂
Zhws taken accountability publicly now by posting what she has stating she would pay people back. Everyone scammed could take her to judge judy 🤣

Reactions: 2
Wish I had a spare £500 like Charlie to pay people back that I never scammed in the first place

Reactions: 12
why oh why would she pay people back if it’s got nothing to do with her? I smell a new puppy rat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re both dodgy. Why don’t they both post the original conversation where they outlined their agreement? It would clear up who is liable for refunds. Something tells me neither of them want to

Reactions: 11
It’s hard to have sympathy for all these people when they’re all using the same, I’m a single mum or I’ve got kids, if you’re really struggling for money then why the duck are you even spending that on the fake tit anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s hard to have sympathy for all these people when they’re all using the same, I’m a single mum or I’ve got kids, if you’re really struggling for money then why the duck are you even spending that on the fake tit anyway?
Yes and I can imagine she is being cared for well by the state. Roof over her head, enough money to feed them both and (alleged) payments of Brett. It’s just greed. Wants the best all the time and is happy to receive it any way possible. Receiving money to spend on herself from a complete stranger (could literally be anybody) is grooming. Putting herself and daughter in danger. Whole story is just plain dodgy.

Good point, if I was struggling that much I wouldn't be spending £60 on a hoody

Reactions: 10
“I’d appreciate no more messages on this as the police are now involved”. *Continues to post messages* 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good point, if I was struggling that much I wouldn't be spending £60 on a hoody
£60 for a hoody, £125 on trainers, it’s ridiculous

In the photo Charlie just put up it looks like the car is moving, however Harlow doesn’t look strapped in and why is Charlie on her phone

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Charlie keeps posting Snapchat’s whilst she’s driving 🤬 I really hope Harlow isn’t in the car

Literally just came to post the exact same thing!! Stupid girl! Can’t stand people who are on their phones whilst driving, accident waiting to happen!
Charlie keeps posting Snapchat’s whilst she’s driving 🤬 I really hope Harlow isn’t in the car

Reactions: 4
If she didn’t take the money for the orders how is she affording to pay them back?

TMG is like those hard up papps who sit and wait for a morsel then pounce ffs she’s like the tannoy system at asda. Get a life hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally just came to post the exact same thing!! Stupid girl! Can’t stand people who are on their phones whilst driving, accident waiting to happen!
Harlow is in the car also, what a great mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.