Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy revolving your life around your new pet Charlie! 😂😂people might be willing to help with a baby but dogs soon wear off! No more nights out for you or holidays without spending £££ on doggy hotels 🥴🥴🥴 also, please be aware you can’t leave a dog by itself for more than 4 hours (seriously be responsible.. it’s not a toy it’s a living being) she gotta think about a lot now! Vet bills, dog food, flea and worm treatments, yearly jabs, god forbid an emergency and she can’t afford to get the dog treatment, grooming.. it isn’t all sunshine and roses like it seems… good luck!! Also, isn’t she planning on moving house?? Not a good idea getting a pet! Most landlords don’t accept pets so she will find it hard

Reactions: 16
Enjoy revolving your life around your new pet Charlie! 😂😂people might be willing to help with a baby but dogs soon wear off! No more nights out for you or holidays without spending £££ on doggy hotels 🥴🥴🥴 also, please be aware you can’t leave a dog by itself for more than 4 hours (seriously be responsible.. it’s not a toy it’s a living being) she gotta think about a lot now! Vet bills, dog food, flea and worm treatments, yearly jabs, god forbid an emergency and she can’t afford to get the dog treatment, grooming.. it isn’t all sunshine and roses like it seems… good luck!! Also, isn’t she planning on moving house?? Not a good idea getting a pet! Most landlords don’t accept pets so she will find it hard
Actually incase you didn’t know there’s now a new law out to help people who rent with pets.. landlords can’t say no anymore! Not sure when it’s come into place but soon I bet!
but I do agree with everything you’vesaid!

Reactions: 5
Actually incase you didn’t know there’s now a new law out to help people who rent with pets.. landlords can’t say no anymore! Not sure when it’s come into place but soon I bet!
They'll just say they are refusing for another reason

Reactions: 10
They can say no - they're just not allowed to advertise a property as NO PETS anymore. So I think they have about days to consider whether they want to accept a tenants pet, if not, they are entitled to say no still.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 695754
How long before she’s palming this dog off left right and centre or reselling it for more than she paid for it 🙄 puppies are harder work than kids!
Didn't her sister's dog die because she didn't get it vaccinated against parvovirus or something equally common? Anyone else remember? Think it was discussed in a prev thread

Reactions: 12
Didn't her sister's dog die because she didn't get it vaccinated against parvovirus or something equally common? Anyone else remember? Think it was discussed in a prev thread
I vaguely remember something, wasn't it a little Chihuahua and people noticed it's claws were really long and hadn't been trimmed? Is that the right one?

Reactions: 12
I vaguely remember something, wasn't it a little Chihuahua and people noticed it's claws were really long and hadn't been trimmed? Is that the right one?
Yes!! She said it hated walks, poor thing's claws were abominable. Poor thing. So unnecessarily cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I remember this

Reactions: 1
Haven’t read or caught up for a while, has anyone seen that Charlie is getting slated for stealing from a “replica” account by not paying back money she borrowed 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Charlie's posts saying she never met the guy. Thought it was weird but done it anyway and was given money to treat herself because he was gonna leave his girlfriend for her haha

Messages don't lie

Reactions: 1
She’s dumb, she may have sent the customers their money back (debatable) but she still needs to give him HIS money back, she should be embarrassed that she accepted money to ‘treat herself’ she got herself a lil sugar daddy and has forgotten how to act 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.