Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as the other was full...
Thread name choice by yours truly šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can anyone explain what happened with Sassiā€™s sisters and Darren? Iā€™m watching her story and so many people are asking & I must have missed something šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I liked Sassi, I know some people found her really annoying though especially her voice. I definitely think her and Darren are better off just co parenting rather than being together.

Reactions: 10
God I hope Sassi and Darren never try to get back together. I know the show is edited, but they still had those horrible arguments in front of their child.

Reactions: 9
Where are they asking?? Sorry for being dumb šŸ¤£ I love Sassi!
I remember something getting said months ago about them but never found out what. What has been said this time? Just looked on her insta story and theres nothing there now, does anyone know? I'm nosey as about people I dont even know šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
The insta story has gone and I can't quite remember what it said, it was sassi saying something that ended in 'if you do xxx (can't remember what it said) I will get all my family to report your post, bye witch'

Sorry for a useless post, hopefully someone can fill in the blanks šŸ¤£

I know Sassi and Darren had shouty arguments but they also had huge chemistry, I was always hoping it'd work out for them, they'd be great if it worked. Also Zenaya is absolutely gorgeous and you can tell Darren loved them both so much (most of the time).

I reckon if they'd met when they were older or not had the baby so young it coudve worked, i feel they both had a lot of partying etc to get out of their systems first. But maybe they are too fiery for each other, I don't know šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Does anyone know/ have any ideas what happened with their big break up when he got back off holiday? There was so much not said, I feel like it was probably six of one half a dozen of the other šŸ˜¢

Darren is by far the best looking of all the Dads.
Worst for me is that Nasseh šŸ¤¢ No idea what Emma saw in him. No personality, not a looker, failed rap career.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Sassi did a ā€˜liveā€™ on instagram and loads of comments were asking if she was cool with her sister now? And what happened with her sisters and Darren etc

Reactions: 3
My conspiracy theory is that Sassi and Darren are big druggies and thatā€™s why they arenā€™t on the show anymore .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You need consent from both parents for a child to be filmed on TV I think.. I think from the live Sassi said that Darren constantly blackmails her about signing the consent.

• Wow
Darren & sassiā€™s mum come in my work alot.
Sassiā€™s mum is lovely & polite. Darren on the other hand always has to be the loudest (everyone look at me type) and always leaves a smell of weed behind him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sassiā€™s mum is lovely & polite. Darren on the other hand always has to be the loudest (everyone look at me type) and always leaves a smell of weed behind him.
I always quite liked Sassiā€™s mum. Felt very sorry for her when Sassi wrote her car off šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sassi's mum seems lovely! And Sassi and all of her sisters seem to have a lovely relationship with her.

Yes that was gutting when Sassi crashed the car cos she wouldn't listen!! I hope MTV helped out with the excess or whatever šŸ˜­

Reactions: 13
Oh yuck - Chloe has just posted an Insta story/photo of her ā€œbrunchā€ - nasty (pig snout tail bum) frankfurter, sad bacon, insipid pool of baked beans and some burnt-looking scrambled eggs. Plus a random croissant lobbed on the side? Absolutely rank! :sick:

If the way to a manā€™s heart is through their stomach, I can see why Jordan strayed based on that culinary monstrosity! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh yuck - Chloe has just posted an Insta story/photo of her ā€œbrunchā€ - nasty (pig snout tail bum) frankfurter, sad bacon, insipid pool of baked beans and some burnt-looking scrambled eggs. Plus a random croissant lobbed on the side? Absolutely rank! :sick:

If the way to a manā€™s heart is through their stomach, I can see why Jordan strayed based on that culinary monstrosity! :ROFLMAO:
I did wonder wtf that was about šŸ˜‚ it just looked awful. If you want to eat that then cool, but why on earth would you post it on your public Instagram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with others - loved Sassiā€™s Mum (and thought she was really beautiful too).

Also thought Darren was a fittie - definitely the best looking of the boys.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.