Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She chose to have these children though and now having a third so clearly likes it? šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t feel sorry for her when sheā€™s wanted these children and done nothing to avoid it. Having them once a week might not be ideal but how do we not know he doesnā€™t work all week or do 12 hour shifts. We donā€™t. At the end of the day if she doesnā€™t work and doesnā€™t intend on working and gets all the benefits then in my eyes she should be taking that responsibility to have her children in the week? Also itā€™s gonna be easier for her to live alone and ā€˜get on with itā€™ because her rent will be paid so u canā€™t really compare it to someone who wonā€™t qualify for all that. Iā€™m sure if he got his rent paid he would have his own place. I think heā€™s a tosser but I donā€™t feel sorry for Shannon and the kids look happy once a week with their dad out doing things.
Iā€™m not just on anyones side but this thing of Shannon ā€œchose to have kidsā€ could be the same as Charlie ā€œchose not to use protection. We donā€™t know maybe Shannon is against abortions? I know someone who was in a DV relationship and got pregnant, her own dad told her she could get rid if she wants but she was against abortions full stop so went ahead with having a pregnancy.
We arenā€™t sure what Charlieā€™s job is but likely he would probably qualify for UC top up and find a cheap flat or maybe he could sleep on his parents couch and the kids could sleep in his bed. If he stays at his parents Iā€™m sure they would move things around for there grand children. Me and my cousin would sleep on the living room floor or couch at my nans when we stayed the night.
My nephews nan made a room for her grand kids too stay.
The staying in the hotel seems very odd too me

Reactions: 1
A single man working presumably 5 days a week? He doesnā€™t seem like heā€™s working minimum wage to me either. No way would he get UC šŸ˜‚
No way is Theodore and Frankie sleeping on the living room floor and couch at their grandparents better than sleeping at a hotel either! Nothing wrong with him having them at a hotel. My kids love a hotel, especially those Premier Inn places because of the breakfast.

Reactions: 6
A single man working presumably 5 days a week? He doesnā€™t seem like heā€™s working minimum wage to me either. No way would he get UC šŸ˜‚
No way is Theodore and Frankie sleeping on the living room floor and couch at their grandparents better than sleeping at a hotel either! Nothing wrong with him having them at a hotel. My kids love a hotel, especially those Premier Inn places because of the breakfast.
I agree he def wouldnā€™t get any universal credit šŸ˜­šŸ™ˆ People are deluded about how things work! The fact heā€™s paying hotels to be able to spend nights with his kids shows he clearly is making some sort of effort. I doubt he would pay hotels if he had an easier option.
Iā€™m not just on anyones side but this thing of Shannon ā€œchose to have kidsā€ could be the same as Charlie ā€œchose not to use protection. We donā€™t know maybe Shannon is against abortions? I know someone who was in a DV relationship and got pregnant, her own dad told her she could get rid if she wants but she was against abortions full stop so went ahead with having a pregnancy.
We arenā€™t sure what Charlieā€™s job is but likely he would probably qualify for UC top up and find a cheap flat or maybe he could sleep on his parents couch and the kids could sleep in his bed. If he stays at his parents Iā€™m sure they would move things around for there grand children. Me and my cousin would sleep on the living room floor or couch at my nans when we stayed the night.
My nephews nan made a room for her grand kids too stay.
The staying in the hotel seems very odd too me
Lmao Charlie thought he could trust Shannon as she was his partner this was all on the show. I think it was clear Shannon trapped him not once but twice. If youā€™re with someone and theyā€™re telling you they are on something or even getting the morning after pill you should be able to trust what they say.

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t like Charlie but with two kids and hotels to pay for thatā€™s got to be Ā£500-600 per month. Seems like a big ask to then be able to save to buy or rent somewhere.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks itā€™s mental that he takes his kids to a hotel? I donā€™t know his living situation but imagining him being confined to a room in his parents house with 2 boys is a bit much? I would have thought his parents would not have such restrictions in place for their own grandchildren. I think his kids would be better with comforts of home rather than being carted to a hotel on the nights he has them? I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me that thinks it but I find it bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it just me that thinks itā€™s mental that he takes his kids to a hotel? I donā€™t know his living situation but imagining him being confined to a room in his parents house with 2 boys is a bit much? I would have thought his parents would not have such restrictions in place for their own grandchildren. I think his kids would be better with comforts of home rather than being carted to a hotel on the nights he has them? I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me that thinks it but I find it bizarre.
Itā€™s absolutely bizzare. I donā€™t think heā€™s a tit dad just because he has them 4 nights a week (wonā€™t get into the debate again but sometimes thatā€™s all that makes sense when taking routines into account) but it IS strange to take them to a hotel. Donā€™t the grandparents want to spend time with them? Why wouldnā€™t he pop them into his bed while he sleeps on the floor/sofa?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chloes getting herself about now she had a glam squad šŸ¤£ I canā€™t imagine why she strives to be a z list celeb cause at the very most thatā€™s all she will be

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloes getting herself about now she had a glam squad šŸ¤£ I canā€™t imagine why she strives to be a z list celeb cause at the very most thatā€™s all she will be
Had to laugh at the glam squad post šŸ¤£ yeah she seems to be making z list "friends"

Reactions: 2
Chloes tag lines or quotes with her posts always make me laugh.... she thinks she's a Hollywood celeb so funny.

It's like Mia calling her followers her babies.... gag šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darrrrrrrrrtrren is setting off fireworks in his front garden for zaneyaā€™s birthday.
I thought fireworks werenā€™t allowed except for bonfire / Diwali / nye etc?

Reactions: 1
Darrrrrrrrrtrren is setting off fireworks in his front garden for zaneyaā€™s birthday.
No you can do them when you want I thought?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I donā€™t think thereā€™s rules of what days u can do fireworks hence why people have them at weddings, gender reveals etc

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s absolutely bizzare. I donā€™t think heā€™s a tit dad just because he has them 4 nights a week (wonā€™t get into the debate again but sometimes thatā€™s all that makes sense when taking routines into account) but it IS strange to take them to a hotel. Donā€™t the grandparents want to spend time with them? Why wouldnā€™t he pop them into his bed while he sleeps on the floor/sofa?
Thank you this is what I was getting at but then people making out Iā€™m weird even suggesting it šŸ˜‚

You can do them whenever just theyā€™re more available between October-December

Iā€™m thinkin he is living with another woman and Shannon wonā€™t let the children stay thereā€¦. maybe šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.