Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe no-one has said about Amber’s ‘I L-O-V-E love you’
🤣🤣
Everytime he got a girlfriend, Amber was madly in love with him. He’d end it with said girl and Amber would be like ‘I actually hate you, Ste’

Also when she made up a boyfriend.
Amber is TV gold. I actually unfollowed her on Instagram ages ago. This reminiscing might have just earned her a follower back 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When ste and amber went on a mini holiday and ste was trying to find where amber and Brooklyn were and her giving him the shittest directions on the phone and him pointing like she could see
‘you want me to go that way👈 when you might be that way👉‘ honestly kills me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching the first series and I feel so sorry for Megan, she was so young and wanted the family life with Dylan and he was just selfish and immature. She was also so naturally pretty and didn’t need any fillers ect. I’ve gone off her in the most recent series, it’s like the hurt from Dylan changed her.

Reactions: 18
Watching the first series and I feel so sorry for Megan, she was so young and wanted the family life with Dylan and he was just selfish and immature. She was also so naturally pretty and didn’t need any fillers ect. I’ve gone off her in the most recent series, it’s like the hurt from Dylan changed her.
I started watching the first series the other day and my boyfriend saw Dylan on the telly and goes why does he look like he would smell sooo bad 🤢🤮 he couldn't even eat when Dylan came on the telly especially when they showed his nails 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought Shannon made her sister feel really crappy about her gcses

Like when she rang her asking how her revision was going and she said yeah good you and Shannon was like oh well I can't revise properly with theo

Then when she failed and her sister past she wasn't very happy for her x
shannon is so whineeey, i remember that much

whats emma’s instagram?
emmaafiinch

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

She was a loveable chav in the early series and I agree was treated horrendously by Dylan. But she made shockingly bad decisions, even for a young girl. Having a 2nd child after her partner cheated on her, living in a caravan and not having a pot to piss in...oh and thinking all of that is a good time to get a horse....I agree she was very naturally pretty though.

Reactions: 25
She was a loveable chav in the early series and I agree was treated horrendously by Dylan. But she made shockingly bad decisions, even for a young girl. Having a 2nd child after her partner cheated on her, living in a caravan and not having a pot to piss in...oh and thinking all of that is a good time to get a horse....I agree she was very naturally pretty though.
Yeah and I really liked her family as well (before Billie tried to steal everyone’s man 😂). It’s a shame how she turned out, I wonder if she’d be a nicer person if she hadn’t been on the show (maybe the fame got to her).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont really like Chloe because she spent most of teen mum with a face like a smacked arse... BUT with Jordan as a boyfriend who can blame her. Their relationship seems very mother/teenage son at times with him on the X Box and her trying to play house with a child and dog.

Megan I liked at the start but I think all the fillers and eyebrows have gone to her head lol. She over chavvyfies herself a little.

Shannon I found just spent the whole time moaning about her situ - I know its hard with a baby/toddler but the state of her flat...! Sorry but when your child naps for 45 mins, pick stuff up, load the dishwasher or put a load of washing in the machine! I literally cant remember even seeing her kid dressed either, he must've spent the first 3 years of his life in just a nappy bc she couldnt be bothered to do that.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe no-one has said about Amber’s ‘I L-O-V-E love you’
🤣🤣
Everytime he got a girlfriend, Amber was madly in love with him. He’d end it with said girl and Amber would be like ‘I actually hate you, Ste’

Also when she made up a boyfriend.
Amber is TV gold. I actually unfollowed her on Instagram ages ago. This reminiscing might have just earned her a follower back 🤦‍♀️
Omg and that CRINGIEST date I’ve ever seen in my life with that boy she met by the beach…well her friend actually approached him but I struggled to look at the tv when he went to her house I couldn’t take it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah and I really liked her family as well (before Billie tried to steal everyone’s man 😂). It’s a shame how she turned out, I wonder if she’d be a nicer person if she hadn’t been on the show (maybe the fame got to her).
I really need to ask this but does anyone else have a weird accent for when they read “steal your man” I do and it makes it 100x funnier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg
Omg and that CRINGIEST date I’ve ever seen in my life with that boy she met by the beach…well her friend actually approached him but I struggled to look at the tv when he went to her house I couldn’t take it 😂😂😂😂
Omg think I shared the clip before on here made me wanna throw up. The one she invited to her house the first day she met him 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I remember on one of her dates she went on in the earlier series she thought that Gordon Ramsey was the president at the time 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Mia’s travel page . Is it just me who finds it so cringe? She said she’s created it to give people advice about travel 😂 Like she’s thinking of herself as some travel expert who’s travelled the world and can offer golden advice and inspiration 😳 she’s literally on a girls holiday in Ibiza ffs 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen Mia’s travel page . Is it just me who finds it so cringe? She said she’s created it to give people advice about travel 😂 Like she’s thinking of herself as some travel expert who’s travelled the world and can offer golden advice and inspiration 😳 she’s literally on a girls holiday in Ibiza ffs 😭
Probably made the insta page to get free holidays to advertise lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.